The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Er, did you read the title of the article? Atheistic organisations wouldn't really have a bearing on it would they?

Also you're conflating atheists and atheistic organisations.
Reply 81
Original post by Stratos
To be fair you're both wrong.

Both atheists and theists lack morality, because there is no such as morality.

If you use your reasoning you should be able to figure out that there is no such thing as right and wrong in the first place.

No you're wrong because as you said, there is no such thing as right or wrong...... I win.

Original post by Manitude
No you moron.
Nobody with the intellectual capacity to rationally challenge the religious dogma fed to them as a child was rioting.

Woah, did you just state that not a single Atheist was rioting?
Original post by Stratos
To be fair you're both wrong.

Both atheists and theists lack morality, because there is no such as morality.

If you use your reasoning you should be able to figure out that there is no such thing as right and wrong in the first place.

What do you mean, "there's no such thing as right and wrong"? If you're talking about right and wrong as things that are 'out there' then that's obvious. They only apply relative to particular groups or individuals. Saying that there is no such thing as right or wrong is like saying that words are meaningless simply because they're arbitrary.
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Woah, did you just state that not a single Atheist was rioting?

What he actually said was that anyone intelligent enough to reject a religion fed to them as a child wasn't rioting.
Do you have an anti-atheist agenda or something?

I'm an atheist and I don't condone the riots, simple reason being I'm not a c**t. End of.
Reply 86
Er..No.
Reply 87
As a muslim myself, why do you feel that you need to even ask this question? Do you regard atheists as human beings? If so surely you believe that they have a conscience. You come across as a troll.

Latest

Trending

Trending