The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

undergraduate condonement

Hi guys i have some concerns about my grades this year, I am an international student doing 2nd yr in my undergraduate degree (3 yrs) at ucl. Ive just finished a few exams and i feel like one module is gonna have a really low overall grade like 5% for sure. due to poor time management I totally forgot to do the coursework of this module and only realised to do finish it 2 days before deadline and got 5% for coursework which count for 50% of this module, in addition this module is so boring to me so I didnt learn much of its content. before exam I was so desparate cus theres no way I can got a really high mark and pass the module. so I ended up messing it up completely.
the policy is that the lowest 2 grades of 2nd year isnt going to count towards overall degree in the end, and im sure this module will meet the condonement criteria of ucl and will be condoned. I am confident that the 2nd yr grades that counts toward final degree will have a average of at least 60% but this module is still toasted. getting a first class would be quite impossible but Im confident for getting a 2:1 in the end. I have done ok overall for my first 2 years but I would like to know how much will this condonement impact on my future applications and is there anyway to minimise the impact?
Thanks a lot everyone!
Reply 1
e-Mail, or better still visit your Professor of the course at his/her office and discuss it with him/her. :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending