The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Liberty Court, Stoke

I'm a fresher going into these halls in September, do many other first years go into Liberty Court?! I don't want to be the only one! :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there,
I will be a second year student (technically third year) at Staffordshire University come September and will be moving into a flat in Liberty Court with a good friend.

As far as I know/have been told there's a much larger number of freshers moving in than people who aren't. There are a lot of people on this campus and halls/accomodation most likely can't fit them all as was the case with me last year.

I wouldn't worry about it. Most of the other freshers on my course last year were in Liberty Court.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
I have a room at liberty court that I need someone to take, details are here http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/residence/Stoke-on-Trent/liberty-court/36/cost

PM me if you're interested in the room
hey! i'm a fresher too and im going to live in liberty court in september >.< dont know anyone yet.. ha
Reply 4
Yay!! :biggrin: Have you been allocated your room yet?!
yep i have =] flat g56 how about you? :smile: you excited? :smile:
Reply 6
aww cool, i'm flat g54 :smile: And yeah I'm really excited! Not long to go now, what you studying?
ha! thats cool =] not far away at all. and im studying fine art: photography. how about you? btw, do you have facebook.. this site is annoying to talk through :P
Reply 8
I'm studying Music Broadcasting! I can't wait for fresher's week!! :biggrin: And yeah I do, my name is Jack Tatton on there :P
okay.. i hope i added the right one.. my name is 'charlotte rose' btw xD haaa and me neither.. =] should be funn x
Reply 10
Ohh, I'm at Liberty Court too :biggrin: Flat C13 (that seems so far away from you guys!)
haha =] sweet :biggrin: I have not really spoken to many people in the building :P but no one seems to be in my flat :P haaa you excited? :smile: x
Reply 12
Im in some random 2 person flat haha, hoping to actually be social this year as the house i was in last year was faaaar away from any other students :P

Planning to mingle with the freshers, see who the potential good drinkers are :P
Reply 13
I am reaallly excited yes, I can not WAIT. I suppose I'm exactly like every other fresher in that sense though. XD
Reply 14
Just moved in today. (Second year) Flat D22C,

Does anybody that has lived here previously know of any places close by to park?

All parking spaces are gone for here, need somewhere to put my car.

Thanks
Reply 15
Does anyone know if there are any rooms available at Liberty Court. I am a first year student looking for accommodation
Reply 16
@Craigi1990

Car parking wise I think around the back of Liberty Court people park their cars on the streets, you may have to buy a permit though. Its about £30 for the year if I remember correctly.

@Crammer19

Its very doubtful there are spaces left for this year because you normally have to book in advance. It may be worth ringing and finding out though, sometimes rooms open up because the students dont get the grades and other reasons. Always worth a go.
Original post by xcharlottesxx
yep i have =] flat g56 how about you? :smile: you excited? :smile:

I'm in G59, so just upstairs ^_^
ohh sweet :biggrin: haa! when are you moving in? :smile: i go on thursday =] x
Reply 19
Aaah so excited guys!!! I'm moving in on Friday!! :biggrin: Looks like we're in the same bit being in flat G5- something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending