Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by partoftheweekend
Ahhh unlucky guys, just saw this on the BBC

A-Level exam results to be delayed

Sorry

Am I the only one who likes being Rick Roll'd? Love the song! :biggrin:
Original post by sr90
I thought Medicine doesn't allow any resits out of the two years of sixth form?

I'm not a Medic or a Medic wannabe so dont take my word for it..

I think it's dependent on which medical school and/or personal circumstances :smile:
Reply 982
Original post by tomdebs
results day is such a huge anticlimax....we've all been in school for 13 or so years and results get more important every year yet the media and our schools would have us believe that this is the most important thing in our lives...if u look at it objectively its just a piece of paper reviewing ur performance for 2 years, if u made school ur whole life during those years and u fail, thats tragic and even if u get A*'s all round its still empty (trust me i know) u may be happy for a while but life is so much more than results its about finding things u are good at and like doing and improving on those things and if education happens to be one of them...brilliant but dont make it bigger than it is.

had to get that out....RANT OVER

You're kidding, right?
You don't seriously mean to say you got 'A*s all round' yet can't use periods (full-stop) and instead spam ellipsis in the wrong places, and that's not even the full extent of the problem? :colone:
Off for a trip to Tesco... need supplies for tonight. :sexface:
Original post by tehforum
:colone:

LOL, your sig.

Wish i hadn't repped you earlier :lol:
Reply 985
:sexface:
Original post by sr90
Good idea :lol:

:rofl:
Original post by sr90
I'm just waiting for ''A LEVELS HAVE GOT EASIER!!!11eleven'' in every paper tommorow morning.

Along with dozens of blonde girls jumphugging with their results forms.

This I feel is almost guaranteed.
Reply 988
Hey guys, just dropping in to wish you all the best of luck tomorrow! My thoughts will be with you as I remember it all to fondly from last year!
:run:
:llama:
? :smug:
Original post by Smithy-92

:rofl:

:lol:

#1000?

edit, damn, 998
Reply 994
where all the :troll: at? 1000 who got it
Original post by XxCBxX
Hey guys, just dropping in to wish you all the best of luck tomorrow! My thoughts will be with you as I remember it all to fondly from last year!

I remember you from last year's thread :tongue:

Thanks!
????
:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:
lol i mad 1005
Reply 999
i got 1000? how? :lol: glitch? maybe...

Latest