I should buy it, I'd have guys all over me :sexface:

I hope thats what i think it means. :sexface:
Original post by gozatron
I hope thats what i think it means. :sexface:

Of course it does :perv:
Original post by Contrad!ction.

Original post by Contrad!ction.
Of course it does :perv:

Any chance you wouldn't mind modelling the aforementioned "HAWWWT!" dress? :sexface:
Original post by gozatron
Any chance you wouldn't mind modelling the aforementioned "HAWWWT!" dress? :sexface:

It's probably sold out by now, it's got to be popular! :sad:
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Good result for Colchester today :wink:

Had someone text me that score (was at the United game) and i thought they were trolling me :sad:

Apparently our left back was sick on the pitch as he'd had too much the day before. Sums it up really!
Reply 5985
:hi:
To buy or not to buy... :holmes:
Original post by Groat

hello :wavey:

How is revision coming along? :sexface:

Original post by Nirgilis
To buy or not to buy... :holmes:

What are you thinking of buying :holmes:
Reply 5988
Original post by cpdavis
hello :wavey:

How is revision coming along? :sexface:

Revision? :sexface:

Well, I've done a few hours so far. Cracking on tomorrow onwards!
Original post by Groat

:wavey:

Original post by cpdavis

What are you thinking of buying :holmes:

An mp3 player. Sure, I have my iPhone, but when I don't want to take it out I need a small back up (after all, that iPhone is frickin expensive!). But I don't know whether to buy a small iPod shuffle or just another standard mp3 player... :holmes: . Oh, and Wonder of the Universe on DVD. Do I really need it? :lol:
Reply 5990

How are things? :u:
Reply 5991

An mp3 player. Sure, I have my iPhone, but when I don't want to take it out I need a small back up (after all, that iPhone is frickin expensive!). But I don't know whether to buy a small iPod shuffle or just another standard mp3 player... :holmes: . Oh, and Wonder of the Universe on DVD. Do I really need it? :lol:

Buy a lemon.
Hey all :hat2:
I got my acknowledgement from Birmingham today so hopefully will hear from them soon :yep: and also been applying for jobs today :colone:
How are you all? :grouphugs:
Also why do my friends decide not to text back when we're meant to be organizing doing something tonight? :rant:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DellaLouise

I got my acknowledgement from Birmingham today so hopefully will hear from them soon :yep: and also been applying for jobs today :colone:
Also why do my friends decide not to text back when we're meant to be organizing doing something tonight? :rant:

THIS!
Original post by Groat
How are things? :u:

Things are great thanks :u: . How's things with you? :h:

Original post by dknt
Buy a lemon.

As ever, I will take your suggestion to heart. However, I will take your advice if YOU buy the lemon and then ship it up :colone:
Reply 5995
Things are great thanks :u: . How's things with you? :h:

Christmas was lovely! I have a few exams in January, so need to crack on with revision. University treating you well? :u:

6000th post. :sexface:
I won't lie, I've avoided TSR lately. Well, I say lately, I mean for the past 3 months! I know, silly times, but I've been busy and literally have had no time to chat for years on forums. But now, it's exam season, so I'm back to procrastinate! :tongue:
wow, its crazy how close you guys have become and the longevity of the thread. hopefully, there will be one for 2012 but we'll have to steal this: :sexface:

Yay! :awesome: It's only a matter of time now, lovely! :hugs:
Original post by -Illmatic-
wow, its crazy how close you guys have become and the longevity of the thread. hopefully, there will be one for 2012 but we'll have to steal this: :sexface:

Trust me. There will. :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest