The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Hayes Wharf, anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey, i am in b4 so that's not so faraway :smile: i was worried for ages thinking that there would be no first years at Hayes Wharf but there's loads haha! Can't wait xxx
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by tboucher
Yeah haha, Sue is officially my first friend at uni =P She was so enthusiastic about everything, she also told me that theres a guy that has lived there for 5 years he loves it so much haha! Can't wait to get my room number though =D Not sure when i'm going to move in either i mean is it worth spending money on food etc for the 2 weeks before freshers even starts? Can't decide!!

hey :smile: i'm gonna move in near freshers week since i finish work pretty close to the start of the week. I don't think it will matter when you move in, everyone will want to make friends with everyone tbh. Can't wait! I'm studying English. Is anyone else? :smile: xxx
Reply 42
Anyone staying here studying media production? :smile:
Reply 43
Hey, I'm doing Graphic Design this year and I am going to be staying in Hayes Wharf too just got my flat number. I'm staying in B4! I had the student village as my first choice but Hayes Wharf looks a lot nicer! x :smile:
Reply 44
Just got a letter from clubeasy with my Flat number, A10 hopefully more of you will find out soon =D
Reply 45
I'm in A4 :woo:

Just got a letter from clubeasy with my Flat number, A10 hopefully more of you will find out soon =D

I've just seen someone on Lincoln's Facebook page also in A10 :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by TealMeUp
I'm in A4 :woo:

I've just seen someone on Lincoln's Facebook page also in A10 :smile:

Haha yeah, I know most of the people in my flat now! =D Just one person who hasn't revealed themselves!
Reply 47
is anyone else in E1 ? im coming up on monday to get my keysss :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by LivvieM
hey, i am in b4 so that's not so faraway :smile: i was worried for ages thinking that there would be no first years at Hayes Wharf but there's loads haha! Can't wait xxx

I looked in b4 when i went round and was going to have one of those rooms but then decided on the flat above yours :smile: We're all in the same building though so no ones very far apartt xxxxx
Reply 49
Haha yeah, I know most of the people in my flat now! =D Just one person who hasn't revealed themselves!

I'm A10! I must be the unrevealed person lol :biggrin:
Reply 50
Original post by Jazz90
I'm A10! I must be the unrevealed person lol :biggrin:

Wooot =P Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=739962103
Add me!!! ^.^
Got my confirmation letter the other day, I'm in apartment E6, moving some of my stuff up this weekend!
Reply 52
I'm in A7, went to pick up my keys today. It's annoying me that I can't find my flat mates though, we're going to end up with 4 irons, toasters etc!
Reply 53
Hi, I know im in Hayes Wharf but I havn't found out where yet, are there other people who dont know which room they are in? :smile:
Reply 54
I would give them a call if you haven't been told your room number yet, that's what I did and they sent me a letter the next day.
:smile:
Reply 55
ok :smile: il probably ring them tomorrow then
thanks
Reply 56
I'v got my room number now :smile:
Is anyone else in D1?
Reply 57
Original post by Daniella93

Original post by Daniella93
Is anyone in B6? :smile: I went to visit the other day to sign the contracts and everything and the lady said they are going to try and put people on the same course or roughly the same in a flat together :smile: Also if you go and visit they let you choose which room you'd like, if they still have a few left xxxxx

Im in B6 :smile: heard everyone else in the flat is doing sport but I'm doing advertising! moving in on Sunday! xxx
Reply 58
anyone moving in this weekend?? Scared it's going to be really quiet until next week!! :P xx
Reply 59
Original post by Marie88
anyone moving in this weekend?? Scared it's going to be really quiet until next week!! :P xx

I moved half of my stuff in today and fully moving down there on the 17th, but it was spookily quiet today! Bet it's a different story soon though! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest