Has EY opened their apprenticeships?
Original post by alzamagic
Has EY opened their apprenticeships?

Not yet
Original post by sairamehmood1
Not yet

Bruh
Hey I started mine this week doing online test tmr
Which sector are you applying in? Going to do the online test some point this week hopefully
Anyone else here applying for the tech degree apprenticeship?
I’m applying for assurance and did online test today. I didn’t get auto rejected so I guess that’s a plus.
Reply 8
does anyone know if there is anywhere to upload my CV as it didnt give me an option on the applicationthanks
Original post by ibs1234
does anyone know if there is anywhere to upload my CV as it didnt give me an option on the applicationthanks

No, you don't need a CV for this.
hey ! how did you find the test was it alright?
Anyone doing the consulting degree apprenticeship in London?
Has anyone heard if they're through to the final stages of the ey apprenticeships? I did my test a few weeks ago and haven't heard back
Original post by PrimeLeopard16
Has anyone heard if they're through to the final stages of the ey apprenticeships? I did my test a few weeks ago and haven't heard back

Same here, I think they’re getting grad schemes out way then us
Original post by alzamagic
Same here, I think they’re getting grad schemes out way then us

Fair enough. Which sector did you apply for?
Fair enough. Which sector did you apply for?

Technology consulting, wby?

Nope! I did my test a few weeks ago too, still waiting patiently :/
i got told to provide more information (which sector i wanted to go into within audit: FSO or UK&I) and that they would review this alongside my application. on my account it says im on the 4th stage but i have to wait for confirmation from the recruitment to know if ive been successful yet
Original post by teeviiz
i got told to provide more information (which sector i wanted to go into within audit: FSO or UK&I) and that they would review this alongside my application. on my account it says im on the 4th stage but i have to wait for confirmation from the recruitment to know if ive been successful yet

Yeah the same happened with me! I got really excited and thought it meant I had been invited on to the experience day but then I re-read it…
Original post by lucyrroy
Yeah the same happened with me! I got really excited and thought it meant I had been invited on to the experience day but then I re-read it…

me too lmao 😭 good luck though!! i hope we get it inshallah !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending