The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

very confused - accommodation

I just found out I had a UCL live e-mail for about a year with 412 unread messages. I'm a gap year student who had to defer on my 2nd week of uni (I never started). I guess that I had a UCL e-mail since then and never knew about it.

This thing is, apparently everything that I thought (such as my CAS number and accommodation offer) was supposed to go to my hotmail went to my UCL live e-mail account instead and I missed everything. For a week I wasn't aware I had an accommodation offer.

The thing is, I received an email on my live account on the 15th saying "Congratulations! You have been offered a Twin (not en suite) at Campbell House (East)." and "If you do not respond to this accommodation offer within 3 working days of the date of this email, the accommodation offer will be withdrawn. " and its now been 10 days...

My online accommodation account however says that I have an offer of accommodation at 'John Tovell house'. Am I to understand I was offered accommodation, I never answered, they withdrew it but fortunately I have a new accommodation offer at John Tovell?
Reply 1
Original post by apathetic_one
I just found out I had a UCL live e-mail for about a year with 412 unread messages. I'm a gap year student who had to defer on my 2nd week of uni (I never started). I guess that I had a UCL e-mail since then and never knew about it.

This thing is, apparently everything that I thought (such as my CAS number and accommodation offer) was supposed to go to my hotmail went to my UCL live e-mail account instead and I missed everything. For a week I wasn't aware I had an accommodation offer.

The thing is, I received an email on my live account on the 15th saying "Congratulations! You have been offered a Twin (not en suite) at Campbell House (East)." and "If you do not respond to this accommodation offer within 3 working days of the date of this email, the accommodation offer will be withdrawn. " and its now been 10 days...

My online accommodation account however says that I have an offer of accommodation at 'John Tovell house'. Am I to understand I was offered accommodation, I never answered, they withdrew it but fortunately I have a new accommodation offer at John Tovell?

I suggest you call them. Good luck :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending