The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Accommodation 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by biain
I don't think they have 33 story buildings at keele so I'm guessing your on floor 2, room 33.

Haha yeah, that was my guess as well but you never know.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 41
Lindsay hall T-018 sharing, a little bit worried about this tbh :/
Reply 42
Original post by Emmaharvs

Original post by Emmaharvs
Im in Horwood D-12... you're next door! Waaa excited :smile: x

You have made my day lol... Have you got facebook? I found someone else too, they are in D-19 :smile:
Reply 43
Ok I am in Holly Cross - Premier En Suite. I am also having trouble logging onto the vle to do the online induction, has anyone sorted this out?
Also with the £450 deposit, it says the 31st August but like most people, I only found out today about the accommodation. Has anyone sorted that out either?
Reply 44
Oh really? Can i ask a couple of questions then? :biggrin: Is it a mixed sex block? how many people share bathrooms and kitchen? Was it a good location?

Reply 45
Lindsay T-011 is anyone else in the same block?
Reply 46
I'm in T block in Lindsay :smile:
Reply 47
Cool, what floor are you on? :smile:
Reply 48
first floor i think :smile: you're on the ground floor yes? my number is 115 anyways :smile:
Reply 49
Awesome :smile: Are you the girl that posted the facebook group on the keele page? Pretty sure I've seen that number on facebook :tongue:
Reply 50
Original post by p3t3r_92
whats it like as i have never seen the hawthorn halls and the actual block and any tips you could give us? :biggrin:

When I was in it, it was an all girl block. From your user i'm guessing you're a guy though! The shower on the bottom floor had amazing pressure compared to the one upstairs. The rooms are a decent size and have plenty of storage, large wardrobe, two overhead cupboards, sink with a mirror and light, a floor to ceiling bookcase, a desk and a swively chair. Whats your room number?

If your room has two external walls make sure you pull your bed away from the wall as in the winter, water condenses on the wall and can cause your mattress to go mouldy. If your desk is in such a position that your chair is next to the wall, be careful if your chair has arms as I managed to gouge a giant hole in the wall over the year.

Hope this helps :h:
Reply 51
Original post by WastinTime
You're in Horwood though? It seems to be only Hawthorns that has codes like T-33/2.

I'm pretty sure I'm in block T, I'm just curious what floor I'm on :P

You're in flats, it means T block, flat 33, room 2. :]
Reply 52
You're in Horwood though? It seems to be only Hawthorns that has codes like T-33/2.

I'm pretty sure I'm in block T, I'm just curious what floor I'm on :P

I'm in Hawthorns T-39/4, think we're in the same block then but im on a different floor? Our block only has 3 floors though so... no idea where i'm going to be haha...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=keele+university&hl=en&ll=53.007192,-2.287989&spn=0.018825,0.038581&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=18.98626,39.506836&vpsrc=0&t=h&z=15&layer=c&cbll=53.007224,-2.288173&panoid=RT6Hljfch0FU7G6eAIa6aQ&cbp=12,53.1,,0,0.78
Reply 53
Original post by skitt
I'm in Hawthorns T-39/4, think we're in the same block then but im on a different floor? Our block only has 3 floors though so... no idea where i'm going to be haha...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=keele+university&hl=en&ll=53.007192,-2.287989&spn=0.018825,0.038581&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=18.98626,39.506836&vpsrc=0&t=h&z=15&layer=c&cbll=53.007224,-2.288173&panoid=RT6Hljfch0FU7G6eAIa6aQ&cbp=12,53.1,,0,0.78

There are 3 flats per floor I think so 33 will be ground floor where as 39 will be top floor. Maybe, I can't quite remember :h: I had a friend who lived in T block, might ask her if I remember!
Reply 54
I'm sharing :mad: in Hawthorns T 42/2.

To Keele peeps;
What sized room is it going to be for two people? I think its a flat so dose that mean there's going to 8 of us to a 4 person space?
Original post by Dadeling
You're in flats, it means T block, flat 33, room 2. :]

Thank ye. It says on the website that T block is made up of flats, so that would make sense. Sounds better than sharing a kitchen & shower with like 20 people in halls.

Original post by skitt

Don't wanna creep you out mate but I was typing that from memory & was off by six. I'm actually in T-39/2. It would appear we are in the same flat :cool:
Reply 56
Original post by Drtux
I'm sharing :mad: in Hawthorns T 42/2.

To Keele peeps;
What sized room is it going to be for two people? I think its a flat so dose that mean there's going to 8 of us to a 4 person space?

Sharing? How come you ended up sharing a room, i better give my sheet another read to make sure that i'm not :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 57
Thank ye. It says on the website that T block is made up of flats, so that would make sense. Sounds better than sharing a kitchen & shower with like 20 people in halls.

Don't wanna creep you out mate but I was typing that from memory & was off by six. I'm actually in T-39/2. It would appear we are in the same flat :cool:

Haha, what are the chances :tongue: nice to meet you anyways mate.. i didn't know people were sharing rooms, i just thought the flat had 4 bedrooms in it... hopefully we've not been crammed into the same room with someone else? :confused:
Original post by skitt
Haha, what are the chances :tongue: nice to meet you anyways mate.. i didn't know people were sharing rooms, i just thought the flat had 4 bedrooms in it... hopefully we've not been crammed into the same room with someone else? :confused:

I'm sharing with someone - not that bothered though cos it halves my rent, as long as the guy isn't a psycho (and it's only temporary). If you haven't got a letter about it then I think you've got the room to yourself.
Reply 59
I'm sharing with someone - not that bothered though cos it halves my rent, as long as the guy isn't a psycho (and it's only temporary). If you haven't got a letter about it then I think you've got the room to yourself.

Oh if its only temporary thats alright, was just paranoid id be sharing with someone for the whole year... half the rent would be nice tho :tongue: you got your freshers pass yet mate??

Quick Reply

Latest