The Student Room Group

psychology

Hi is there any1 here studyin or going to study Psychology for undergrataute can you please tell me more about the course, and for example if i was to change my course within the first two weeks incase it wasnt the course for me would i have to pay back the tution fee. lets say i changed to Nursing would i still be able to get the bursery can someone please help because i dont really understand how it works.
thank you
Original post by sinyorita_gal
Hi is there any1 here studyin or going to study Psychology for undergrataute can you please tell me more about the course, and for example if i was to change my course within the first two weeks incase it wasnt the course for me would i have to pay back the tution fee. lets say i changed to Nursing would i still be able to get the bursery can someone please help because i dont really understand how it works.
thank you

I believe you pay it back when you finally graduate, so when you finish whichever course you choose to do.
Reply 2
so even though i have left the course for another course i would have to pay for the course i left?
I've been recently reading a book on reverse psychology. I still think it's a load of crap, but anyway please don't vote this up.
Original post by sinyorita_gal
so even though i have left the course for another course i would have to pay for the course i left?

You pay for everything outstanding when you graduate at the end of your new course and earning over £15k. I hope that makes sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending