The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ms607
I got an offer for MChem Chemistry with industrial training on the 14th October :biggrin:

Normally the offer is AAB but I got an ABB offer because I applied last year but couldn't do my exams because of illness so they kept me on file for this year :smile:

I got really worried then cause I'm applying for the same course and i have an interview and you have an offer I was like...Wtf? :L
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 41
Last year I think they gave out offers for NatSci in November I read it somewhere on TSR. So we still have some time to go........
Original post by fruktas

Original post by fruktas
I been asked to prove my Maths A level grade too, the problem is I dont have the certificate yet! My school will be sending them a letter :smile: I am getting abit nervous! My friend has an offer to enginerring, but I still havent got it for maths, nor have I heard any news from imperial when people are getting interviews :frown:

I haven't been asked to prove my grade in Maths… but then again my UCAS application doesn't have a grade for Maths because I'm retaking S2. I still achieved an A* on first sitting and it's been mentioned in my reference. Perhaps they haven't gotten round to reading it yet…
i applied for maths on the 12th...hope i get an offer :s-smilie:
Reply 44
I've got an interview for Pharmacy in November :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by Edwin Okli
I haven't been asked to prove my grade in Maths… but then again my UCAS application doesn't have a grade for Maths because I'm retaking S2. I still achieved an A* on first sitting and it's been mentioned in my reference. Perhaps they haven't gotten round to reading it yet…

It is interesting the way they process stuff! Especially Imperial, they cannot be asked to send us a letter of acknowledgement when they are handing out offers and interviews! I guess Maths is one of the last subjects they look at :/
Reply 46
Anyone else applying for Psychology?
Original post by Minnie46
Last year I think they gave out offers for NatSci in November I read it somewhere on TSR. So we still have some time to go........

thanks for the info, hopefully that means soon then
Ooh, I'm a Maths applicant :smile:

UCAS grade entries are annoying. And people are already getting offers which is freaking me out :tongue:
Original post by Contrad!ction.

Ooh, I'm a Maths applicant :smile:

UCAS grade entries are annoying. And people are already getting offers which is freaking me out :tongue:

I'm the same, I just want an offer from Bath to reassure me (and because I want to go to Bath).
I'm the same, I just want an offer from Bath to reassure me (and because I want to go to Bath).

I want to be able to submit my UCAS :tongue:

I want to be able to submit my UCAS :tongue:

What's slowing you down?
Reply 52
Am applying for Biology with predicted grades of ABB, however the entry requirements are AAB. Could I get an offer? This is an aspirational choice so I do have other unis that I can definitely get into, and wouldn't have any reservations about them if I did get rejected :smile:
What's slowing you down?

References/Not knowing predicted grades/my UCAS guy's still got my PS :s-smilie:
Reply 54
Got an offer for Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering today
So happy
Reply 55
Original post by LozB167
Got an offer for Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering today
So happy

Congrats, when did you send you application off?
Reply 56
Original post by marcella
Am applying for Biology with predicted grades of ABB, however the entry requirements are AAB. Could I get an offer? This is an aspirational choice so I do have other unis that I can definitely get into, and wouldn't have any reservations about them if I did get rejected :smile:

I applied for an engineering course with predicted AAB when the requirements are AAA. My offer was AAA (my B was very close to an A and I am retaking one of my units so they may believe I can get the grades)

There is a definate chance you could get an offer but It might be above you predected grades
Reply 57
Original post by Minnie46
Congrats, when did you send you application off?

Thank you :smile:
I sent mine on the 12th Oct
Bath seem very quick with there replies. My friend got an offer within 2 weeks for a language course

What have you applied for??
lol making me nervous that Bath seem to have started giving out offers for a fair few courses and I still haven't heard anything :s-smilie:
Reply 59
Original post by fluteflute
Ooh what are you doing this year then? (Not much by the sound of it.. :tongue:)

I am becoming an expert in daytime tv... Just working and doing some extra maths modules on the side. Have you heard from Bath?

Quick Reply

Latest