The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guin
Including myself, there's only two people in my school that does FM :frown: Imagine the awkwardness when the other girl in my class isn't in school and I still have to go to class! Haha I look like a total nerd to the rest of my year:P

Haha, I look like a right nerd when I'm sat in my maths teacher's office with him going over FP3 stuff :tongue:

Original post by foolscap
Ahah, mathematicians tend to be crazy. (myself included)

I went for westwood cos it was second cheapest, and is very close to the heart of the campus but not right on the parade. Still way more expensive than my brother at durham but he's up north where everything is cheaper!

Is it just me or have 90% of people gone for marl/sols? Is it just cos of the shower?

High five for that one! :five:

Yeah, Bath's pretty expensive. I worked out that Woodland would leave you with pretty much nothing left once you've paid for it :tongue:

Probably something to do with the shower. I'm not too bothered, but my bathroom at home is a ****hole so I'd look forward to term time where I can have a decent hot shower :tongue:

Who's gone for the MMath?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Haha, I look like a right nerd when I'm sat in my maths teacher's office with him going over FP3 stuff :tongue:

High five for that one! :five:

Yeah, Bath's pretty expensive. I worked out that Woodland would leave you with pretty much nothing left once you've paid for it :tongue:

Probably something to do with the shower. I'm not too bothered, but my bathroom at home is a ****hole so I'd look forward to term time where I can have a decent hot shower :tongue:

Who's gone for the MMath?

*returns high five*

I'm MMath, born and raised.
On the playground is where i spend most of my days.
jokes i'm inside revising.
jokes i'm on tsr.

MMath all the way.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Nikstar95
Kasa Kay dude.... HAHA tumhi kasa ahet?? :wink:

Oye!! I never thought there would be another maharashtrian on this page.........Mi changla ahey dude to sang Howz u??? :smile:
Btw for wat subject have u apllied for at Bath???
Original post by Mohitraje
Oye!! I never thought there would be another maharashtrian on this page.........Mi changla ahey dude to sang Howz u??? :smile:
Btw for wat subject have u apllied for at Bath???

Mi pan changla ahet!! :dance:

HAHAHA!!! sorry but I'm not maharashtrian(live in mumbai) :tongue:.... but I know marathi :biggrin: .... I'm :colone: gujju!!!

I applied for BBA:smile:!! wat did u apply for???
Original post by fionalala12
ahahahaa, aww thank you!
Im not that beautiful though, so not to worry!
I'm very confused, are you a new person orrr have you made a new account?!!

:eyeball: I'm a new person definitely not old!! <---(never thought I would say this ever in my life :tongue:)

Ahhh!!!! there is nothing like your not beautiful ..... Everyone has inner beauty our only task is to find it :cool: !!!
Mi pan changla ahet!! :dance:

HAHAHA!!! sorry but I'm not maharashtrian(live in mumbai) :tongue:.... but I know marathi :biggrin: .... I'm :colone: gujju!!!

I applied for BBA:smile:!! wat did u apply for???

Well!! Atleast u r a mumbaikar like me :wink:
I have applied for psychology!! So got any reply for ur application???
Original post by fionalala12
[INDENT]

Thank you darling! I hope you get an offer!
A*'s are just a pain really, but we'll see what happens i guess.
Hahaha, me and english do not really get on very well. Coursework is sending me up the wallllll!

Hey!! Watz ur name by the way??
I mean fionalala might be ur nick name isn't it???
Well!! Atleast u r a mumbaikar like me :wink:
I have applied for psychology!! So got any reply for ur application???

HAHA!!! maharashtrian nahi toh mumbaikar hi sahi!!! :tongue:

Yep.... got an uncinditional offer!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wat about u ???? got an offer???

Wohoo.... I know for sure there will be atleast 4 indians at Bath!! :crazy:
Reply 1048
Even I'm planning to learn how to DJ although I would be doing a 3month local course out here!! :smile:

Hmmm..... u good at any other sport.... (:colone: my football sucks) :teehee:

I'm okay at Cricket, just like football, but nothing amazing :tongue:. I liked playing hockey, 7 a side football and some other sports, but I'm happy to try different sports :smile:
Original post by Hemzo
I'm okay at Cricket, just like football, but nothing amazing :tongue:. I liked playing hockey, 7 a side football and some other sports, but I'm happy to try different sports :smile:

:top: We shall try ultimate frisbee (everybody says its a good sport) :biggrin: !!!
Reply 1050
:top: We shall try ultimate frisbee (everybody says its a good sport) :biggrin: !!!

Haha, so I've heard!
Original post by Hemzo
Haha, so I've heard!

:hmmmm: ... u did not reply to my earlier post are u gujju?? :tongue:
Reply 1052
:hmmmm: ... u did not reply to my earlier post are u gujju?? :tongue:

Oh, yes I am :smile:
Original post by Hemzo

:jive: :dance: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: !!!
HAHAHA!!!!! :P

Press ctrl+A :colone: !!!!

This is a copyrighted and trademarked technique of nikstar95, any form of copying would lead to life imprisonment!!! :O
(edited 12 years ago)

Whats your name??

Press ctrl+A :colone:

Whats your name??

:doh: I posted it to myself!!! :/
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hemzo

Whats your name??

:eyeball: I'm a new person definitely not old!! <---(never thought I would say this ever in my life :tongue:)

Ahhh!!!! there is nothing like your not beautiful ..... Everyone has inner beauty our only task is to find it :cool: !!!

Hahahaha okk, i understand now! You're new. Hello! Lovely to be speaking to you :smile:!
Hahaha, im really not beautiful, shhh, you'll make me blush! But thank you for being so lovely !
Hey!! Watz ur name by the way??
I mean fionalala might be ur nick name isn't it???

Surprisingly my name is Fiona :smile:
What is yours?

Quick Reply

Latest