The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath 2012 Applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by supertux
Yeah fingers crossed :biggrin: I'm guessing people who got a-level results will be last to find out apart from people who have come through clearing.

Haha I'm one of the people that did a levels :s

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by bekylouisex3
I'm going to Dunelm Mill on Monday and having a big shop aswell! Eeekk :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation Z710e

Went to dunelm the other day too! Surely 4 weeks in advance is a bit silly but I don't care!!! Hahaha. I've gone completely overboard and even bought a teapot. Never used a teapot in my life! Lmao!

Reply 1782
Original post by abigaildavies
Just did a huuuuuge ikea shop and started sorting stuff to leave today. SO EXCITED!! I actually just want to fast forward time, seems like I've been waiting for ever! Excited to meet everyone too!

Doing my ikea shop in bristol on tues! glad someone else is as excited and keen as me! :smile: x
Went to dunelm the other day too! Surely 4 weeks in advance is a bit silly but I don't care!!! Hahaha. I've gone completely overboard and even bought a teapot. Never used a teapot in my life! Lmao!

Haha I was thinking about getting a teapot too xD

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation Z710e
Original post by LuccccyW
Doing my ikea shop in bristol on tues! glad someone else is as excited and keen as me! :smile: x

Hahaha I was excited until the time to pay came around. I'm now £100 down lol! Hopefully it'll be worth it when I get there! Can't wait to move now :biggrin:

Reply 1785
Original post by Shineymouse
Haha I'm one of the people that did a levels :s

Yeah same :/
What a-levels did you do?
Yeah fingers crossed :biggrin: I'm guessing people who got a-level results will be last to find out apart from people who have come through clearing.

I found out literally a couple of days after I got my results, if that. Maybe done by application order? :dontknow:
Yeah same :/
What a-levels did you do?

Maths biology chemistry a2 and physics at AS, you?

Reply 1788
Original post by charlie224
I'm in D3.09 Derhill!! :smile: Looks like we'll be flatmatexs next year! what are you studying?

Ahh yeah, we're close then! Psychology, how about you?
< 1 month......
Original post by foolscap
< 1 month......

wooooooooooo :woo: :woohoo:
< 1 month......

Can't wait :biggrin:

wooooooooooo :woo: :woohoo:
First signs of nerves creeping in. Still excited though!
Original post by Shineymouse
Can't wait :biggrin:

Me neither :tongue: what part of going excites you the most?
I've picked osborne house as accommodation but i've just found out its quiet accommodation, which is basically the exact opposite of what i want. Anyone else going to osborne house?
First signs of nerves creeping in. Still excited though!

why are you feeling nervous!? i think ive suppressed all the thoughts that might make me nervous! i accepted my unconditional offer in march so its been a LONG wait for me :biggrin:
Original post by LuccccyW

Incase you want to wait, I think there's an Ikea trip in freshers week with the Uni to the Bristol Ikea :smile: or that's what it says in the FW timetable! :tongue:
why are you feeling nervous!? i think ive suppressed all the thoughts that might make me nervous! i accepted my unconditional offer in march so its been a LONG wait for me :biggrin:
That's a very long wait, how come?
Mmm you know the usual, must make friends and all that - I know I will just I'm used to having my own space, also I'll just have to get on with my flatmates :tongue: What thoughts have you suppressed ? :laugh:
(edited 11 years ago)
Does anyone know the latest time lecture can finish because im trying to apply for a student transfer?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Me neither :tongue: what part of going excites you the most?

Freshers definitely you ?

Quick Reply

Latest