The Student Room Group
New College of the Humanities
Northeastern University London
Visit website

Anybody appying to New College Of the Humanities?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nulli tertius
They obviously have a better class of TV Licence. £7.00 a week for a 30 week year is £210. Preumably it shows Melvyn Bragg 24/7.

i was guna go 2 oxford but stuf it. this place is the s***
New College of the Humanities
Northeastern University London
Visit website
Reply 181
To be honest, I don't think anyone is in a position to judge at this moment in time. No one has gone there, so nobody knows what it would be like. For all you know, some of those lecturers might be exceedingly inspiring and it could even be worth the money you pay for. Of course, it could also be a complete flop.

Either way, don't judge the place before you've even looked at it or know what it is. :smile:
Original post by dclarke35
I'm thinking of applying for English and Philosophy and was wondering if anyone else was, I'm going to apply for one of the funding programs - not sure which one yet though.

If anyone has had an interview or additional information I would be very grateful for the additional information :smile:

I'm accepting my offer for this course - in terms of funding, did you apply for an exhibition in the end? If you contact the registar, she can give you additional information about alternative means of covering the cost; NCH are hoping to be accredited in the future, but in the meantime, they are still going to provide as much help as they can for students who are unable to cover the cost without some form of loan.
Reply 183
Yes I did and I think that I'll possibly accept it. I have an offer from Nottingham but I really want to study in London. So if I cannot get into a respectable London university through clearing, then I might take a chance and go to NCH :smile:
Reply 184
Did anyone apply for history? I am planning on taking up my offer in September and I am just interested in who else is thinking about going :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 185
I applied for the lols and got offered a full scholarship but decided against it.. I'd rather not be at a 'trial' uni

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by laura94
I applied for the lols and got offered a full scholarship but decided against it.. I'd rather not be at a 'trial' uni

Is a full scholarship free fees completely?

To be honest, it sounds great to me. Getting taught by Christopher Ricks, AC Grayling, Richard Dawkins, and Daniel Dennett would be a real experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending