The Student Room Group

Help please read!!!! (ucas)

HELP!!! im doing a new course which is an 'Access to humanities course' (like the Access to HE courses) but for 17+ year olds instead of 19+ year olds. But idk how to say i study that in the education part of my ucas application. i emailed my college and they said it is "accredited through National Awarding Body Skills and Education Group." BUT i cant figure how to put it as a qualification. please help, am i just being dumb bc idk what to do????
@PQ, any idea?
Not got a clue to be honest. This isn’t a qualification that I have heard of.

Where are you studying this?

I would double check with the course provider the precise title that will appear on your certificate and who will issue the certificate.
Original post by PQ

I would double check with the course provider the precise title that will appear on your certificate and who will issue the certificate.

Is it this...

https://skillsandeducationgroupaccess.co.uk/diploma/access-to-he-diploma-humanities-and-social-sciences/

then that's a standard Access to HE Diploma designed for 19+ students who have been out of education for a few years (not something different designed for 17 year olds)
Reply 5
Original post by PQ

i’m studying it at York College, it’s a new course that only started this september so it’s not online yet. i’ve asked one of my tutors but he has left me on opened for over 24hrs now.

that photo is one of my assignments which has the title and everything else etc but i’ve typed all of it into UCAS but it wont allow me to put it in because it’s not heard off.
Original post by rrryub
i’m studying it at York College, it’s a new course that only started this september so it’s not online yet. i’ve asked one of my tutors but he has left me on opened for over 24hrs now.

that photo is one of my assignments which has the title and everything else etc but i’ve typed all of it into UCAS but it wont allow me to put it in because it’s not heard off.

then that's a standard Access to HE Diploma designed for 19+ students who have been out of education for a few years (not something different designed for 17 year olds)

If you're not able to add an Access to HE Diploma to your application then it might be a restriction that your centre have placed on what qualifications are available. Speak to your UCAS contact at college

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending