The Student Room Group

Cambridge summer school

Anybody going to the Pembroke college arts and humanities summer school 3rd-6th July? :smile:
We're really excited to be hosting the Arts and Humanities Residential this year and welcoming you all to Pembroke College!
Original post by jesswils05
Anybody going to the Pembroke college arts and humanities summer school 3rd-6th July? :smile:

Yeah I'll be there. Ask around for Howard, I'm pretty well known within the Pembroke college area because I actually got my A-levels in year 7 and managed to get a place at Cambridge by year 8. Unfortunately, I was forced to quit my University pursuits the following Summer because I got into a fight with a guy who tried to steal a packet of Vimto bon bons I'd just bought from the local corner shop. Unfortunately for him, I had trained under Mr Lee in the art of spinjitsu so I smashed his head in. Luckily I managed to get another place this year. See you there!
Original post by Lord Sir Howard
Yeah I'll be there. Ask around for Howard, I'm pretty well known within the Pembroke college area because I actually got my A-levels in year 7 and managed to get a place at Cambridge by year 8. Unfortunately, I was forced to quit my University pursuits the following Summer because I got into a fight with a guy who tried to steal a packet of Vimto bon bons I'd just bought from the local corner shop. Unfortunately for him, I had trained under Mr Lee in the art of spinjitsu so I smashed his head in. Luckily I managed to get another place this year. See you there!

We meet again, you are so admirable sir
Original post by user8937264980

Always nice to meet a fan
Reply 5

the meat eating is crazy bro
Original post by samir965
the meat eating is crazy bro

hey there! arent you the kid that took a **** in the dumpster behind the bikeshed?
Reply 7
Original post by jesswils05

Yeah, I'm gonna be there. I'm only 13 years old so I'm a bit shy. I'm excited to meet you there! If you're wondering how I got in, it's because I got some good grades in all my A levels that I did in year 6 and I told the administration team I was a master at 14 different languages. They brought me in for an interview where they promptly discovered I was lying about everything. They threatened to deport me back to Syria when all of a sudden, a masked man broke into the office brandishing a large sword and demanded everyone's money. Unfortunately for him, I am an ancient grandmaster in the art of spinjitsu, and gave him a knuckle sandwich, saving the day. The admin team gave my offer back and I became a hero.
Reply 8
hey there! arent you the kid that took a **** in the dumpster behind the bikeshed?

yeah and what? ill have you know i stubbed my toe the other day and I only cried for 2 hours. you dont know me. dont get funny or youll end up eating chewits from the pavement. why you gotta be this guys no 1 fan for man. read my posts man and understand i am superior.
yeah and what? ill have you know i stubbed my toe the other day and I only cried for 2 hours. you dont know me. dont get funny or youll end up eating chewits from the pavement. why you gotta be this guys no 1 fan for man. read my posts man and understand i am superior.

how dare you speak back to me? i'll have you know i was the creator of spinjitsu and joined Lord Voldemort (may he rest in peace) to defeat the scum Harry Potter in the battle of hastings in 1066. watch your toes :mad: as i will chew on them next
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 10
how dare you speak back to me? i'll have you know i was the creator of spinjitsu and joined Lord Voldemort (may he rest in peace) to defeat the scum Harry Potter in the battle of hastings in 1066. watch your toes :mad: as i will chew on them next

mate idc who you are im the goat 50 cent is my dad you dont want to mess with me. I'll knock you clean out.
mate idc who you are im the goat 50 cent is my dad you dont want to mess with me. I'll knock you clean out.

well ninja (epic fortnite gamer) is my mum's boyfriend and i survived ligma 3 times. you have no chance pipsqueak

Can you please not threaten user8937264980? I'll have you know he's a veteran and a war hero and we both fought in Vietnam together in the coochie tunnels. If you EVER dare to disrespect my good war buddy again I'll call upon the power of Allah to turn you into a pillar of salt you filthy scum. See you on the flip flop
Reply 13
Original post by Lord Sir Howard
Can you please not threaten user8937264980? I'll have you know he's a veteran and a war hero and we both fought in Vietnam together in the coochie tunnels. If you EVER dare to disrespect my good war buddy again I'll call upon the power of Allah to turn you into a pillar of salt you filthy scum. See you on the flip flop

Shuuuush

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending