The Student Room Group

Keele Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karkarpops
Did you get the offer in the morning or afternoon? :/

At 4:45 approx. :smile:
Original post by ViceVersa

How did you think your interview went? Did you 'instinctively' know it was a good outcome..
Original post by Mon.MD
How did you think your interview went? Did you 'instinctively' know it was a good outcome..

Thought it went from well to okay, all except the ethical question - I think my reply was quite weak and could have been stronger, and I didn't summarise it well, but did do my best..the mistake I probably made was not asking for a moment to think thoroughly enough, and suddenly getting a little nervous/panicky. Either way though I don't think I 'failed' it, and generally was a good interview. Good luck with your outcome! :h:
I'm losing my mind too! Going over it and over it and thinking what I wish I could have said I even woke up at 5 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so it's not just you going crazy!!!
Good luck guys, hope it goes well and you all get offers :h:
Thought it went from well to okay, all except the ethical question - I think my reply was quite weak and could have been stronger, and I didn't summarise it well, but did do my best..the mistake I probably made was not asking for a moment to think thoroughly enough, and suddenly getting a little nervous/panicky. Either way though I don't think I 'failed' it, and generally was a good interview. Good luck with your outcome! :h:

Ahhhh ok, well Im not sure what to think about mine now...its good that you knew you hadnt failed it. I dont usually feel like I have failed interviews so this is probably not a good sign..:frown:

Original post by LucyStead
I'm losing my mind too! Going over it and over it and thinking what I wish I could have said I even woke up at 5 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so it's not just you going crazy!!!

Yep, I cant sleep, or eat! Oh well, I guess its out of our hands know. I keep cringing at this one comment I said...oh and I had to pause sometimes too and collect my train of thought. FML.
Original post by Mon.MD
Ahhhh ok, well Im not sure what to think about mine now...its good that you knew you hadnt failed it. I dont usually feel like I have failed interviews so this is probably not a good sign..:frown:

To be fair, I was worried enough to have thought I'd narrowly missed out on an offer :sadnod: Just try and be patient, your mind is probably mostly remembering the bad stuff. I know it sucks, but hopefully you hear good news. :hugs:

Ah okay :smile: And also, did you get an email from keele congratulating you or did you just find out by the track updating "invitation" to "offer"?
Hahaa I'm the opposite I have the nervous munchies so they better put me out of my misery or they are going to turn me fat! And well done on your offer, I'm very envious! :wink:
Hahaa I'm the opposite I have the nervous munchies so they better put me out of my misery or they are going to turn me fat! And well done on your offer, I'm very envious! :wink:

Haha same! I'm probably going to gain 10 pounds by the end of this awful week :smile: Next time I see the "track update" email, I'm going to feel physically sick. :P If I see a fourth "Unsuccessful", it would be awful D: No matter how much you expect a rejection, seeing that ungodly word on your track is a horrible, horrible feeling. :/
Original post by karkarpops
Ah okay :smile: And also, did you get an email from keele congratulating you or did you just find out by the track updating "invitation" to "offer"?

It was a track update, and then I got the official letter through the post a few days after :h:
Original post by manderson
Noooooooo! Gutted for you :frown:. Good luck for King's :crossedf:

I'm so depressed right now. :frown:

And thank you. King's is my only choice left now. If I don't get King's, I'll feel like a complete and utter failure. :frown:
Any news today peeps? x
Nope nothing for me either I just want to know!
When you got the email inviting you to interview it says successful candidates will come on a visit day on the 28th of march so we must find out before then right?
Also they don't give out offers over weekend I don't think but what time around about in the evening do they stop sending out offer?
Reply 1695
Rejection via track just now.
Mine already says unsuccessful but then they emailed me saying there was a mistake but it hasn't changed so it will probably stay the same :frown:
Sorry to hear about the rejection :frown: think on on the same boat :|
Have they sent you an email? And when was your interview?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1698
Sorry to hear about the rejection :frown: think on on the same boat :|
Have they sent you an email? And when was your interview?

Thank you. My interview was on Wednesday. No email yet.
Do they send out the offers at the same time as the rejections I'm just trying to work out if I have just been made unsuccessful as my track won't update :|

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending