The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VanillaTwilight
Ah okay thanks :smile:. I don't mind about quality it's just to carry some pens/pencils to uni haha. I usually just stick them in my bag, but then I spend FOREVER searching in my bag for a pen! So I'd rather keep them somewhere where I can get it more easier haha

oh yeah haha, i bought one from pound shop and the zip kinda ripped becoz it got stuck and i tried to yank it (so probs my fault) :colondollar: but now ive got one from tescos and it was only like 80-90p so (:
I have finally decided on my organisation system.
I have 5 oxford notepads, one in each colour. Purely for stability over a refill pad.
Just ordered 5 lever arches from wh smiths. The frosted one, and in matching colours with the Oxford notebooks.
Going to nip to hobbycraft at some point and buy 5 Kraft style elasticised a4 pouches, and customise these, along with the notebooks colour.
This means I take notebook and folder to lecture, and file in lever arch when done with topic. I am also thinking this means diary coordination with each colour meaning an event for a certain module.

This thread is a bad influence. Also just purchased a Lamy logo from smiths, and refills from cultpens, along with a box of 12 energel pens for grandma, because I am a nice granddaughter :biggrin:

Customisation day tomorrow though of my stationary box and filofax. Exciting exciting times. Shame this all means I have to stay organised at uni :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Suggestions for coloured pens?
I intend on using them for maths: writing one line in say, blue and the next in green etc
Original post by I am Ace
I intend on using them for maths: writing one line in say, blue and the next in green etc

Either bic 4 way colour pens or Staedtler fineliners.
I sorted through all my stationery stuff today and now I have it all tucked safely into a box :3 Also found more sticky notes that I didn't know I had aha!

I really need to buy some more notepads, so when I'm in town on Tuesday I'm going to nip to Tesco and get a couple more. I can't wait to start University just so I can start using all this stuff! XD
Original post by kiss_me_now9

The bic 4 ways and 2 colours are all on offer in tesco. Might be more practical as well as you don't have to switch pens :tongue:

Original post by kiss_me_now9

I like the look of the fineliners!
pack of 10 Staedtler fineliners for £5.75 on ebay, good/ bad?

Staedtler Fineliners! My ultimate indulgence ... to the point my brother puts them in the wrong holes because he knows I will have a fit! -_-
I like the look of the fineliners!
pack of 10 Staedtler fineliners for £5.75 on ebay, good/ bad?

Got them for £4.75 in Tesco today :biggrin:
Original post by confused dot com

is this offer still on? Finished? What's the deal?
TELL ME, TELL ME NOW.
Sorry for shouting...

arent they usually for that?? lol everytime i go to my local one they always have em on for that much coz maybe no-one wants to buy them?
TELL ME, TELL ME NOW.
Sorry for shouting...

I think they are on offer as part of back to school so another week?

They also come in pastel colours ... :biggrin:
TELL ME, TELL ME NOW.
Sorry for shouting...

Hahaha, no problem :tongue: I got them today so I guess the offer should still be on.

Original post by SoftMusk
arent they usually for that?? lol everytime i go to my local one they always have em on for that much coz maybe no-one wants to buy them?

The sign said they were on sale, but the cheapest I'd seen them for was £6 before that so I snapped them up anyway :biggrin:
Hahaha, no problem :tongue: I got them today so I guess the offer should still be on.

The sign said they were on sale, but the cheapest I'd seen them for was £6 before that so I snapped them up anyway :biggrin:

You have an Alberto Einstein photo - go you!

oh lol thats quite good (: i bet if they're in the sale here, they'll be like £2 something
Reply 1595
Original post by avhhs
Shame on you Poundland :mob:

IMAG0256.jpg

54gsm? I wanna puke

Original post by vanillatwilight
does anyone know where to get slim pencil cases from like this one :

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/catalogandsearch/productdetails.aspx?productid=34884249

i don't want that one that i posted but similar to that? Whsmith don't have any nice ones :/

paperchase!!!
Went notebook shopping today :biggrin: 400 page pukka pads on offer in tesco for £2.50, Oxford notebooks were also on offer too :biggrin:. I've bought everything now, it's really frustrating because I want to start all over again just because it's fun!
Reply 1598
Original post by blahblahblah1
Went notebook shopping today :biggrin: 400 page pukka pads on offer in tesco for £2.50, Oxford notebooks were also on offer too :biggrin:. I've bought everything now, it's really frustrating because I want to start all over again just because it's fun!

Whaat! How did you get them? I got a 160page pukka pad for 3.96 from tesco! Feel ripped off now :frown:
I just spent the better part of an hour or two reading through this thread and what an excellent thread it is!!!! I thought this offer ought to be posted here, link, as I hadn't seen it here. The pen is a great pen, and for three tins of J Herbin ink for just £10, it's a decent bargain, nothing special of course but worth looking at. The three tins only contain six cartridges each but they allow you to choose the ink colours.

Latest

Trending

Trending