The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Am I the only one who finds that new girl Imogen annoying, she's always in everyone's business :/
Reply 781
Original post by noorii
Am I the only one who finds that new girl Imogen annoying, she's always in everyone's business :/

Well now I know why so many fights break out in Manchester, nice behaviour/concern is seen as annoying.
Original post by pinkbullets
.... I didn't know Tariq and Denzel used to be that close :s-smilie:

They weren't I don't think, but I guess because they were the two affected the worst by the crash, they thought he'd have been affected the worst by Denzil dying. Significant event kind of linking them. That's my two cents on it anyway.
Original post by journalismus
Is is just me that finds Connor (Shane O'Meara) really attractive?

Plus how nice is the Imogen girl, I love how she's trying to help anyone, hoping there will be an episode focusing on her later in the series!

Nope, I love him too! I actually didn't notice until this episode

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by River Shadow

Spoiler

Thanks. :smile: :hugs:

Haha so true, and yep good to know :h:
Original post by journalismus
Is is just me that finds Connor (Shane O'Meara) really attractive?

Nope, it's not just you :biggrin:.
Reply 786
just over 3 hours to Waterloo Road
Yay :excited: can't wait.
Original post by hbk4894
just over 3 hours to Waterloo Road

yay!! :smile:
Reply 789
about to start , tune in.
One of the things I don't like about WR (that's what the fans call it) is how they just introduce things out of the blue, like my darg doing kayaking all of a sudden :s-smilie:

And what is with that negrita's hair? ffs :colonhash:
dafuq.
Reply 792
So Tariq is about to drown himself, or, at least try.
(edited 11 years ago)
Why wouldn't the kayak guy talk? :colonhash:
Reply 794
Original post by + polarity -
One of the things I don't like about WR (that's what the fans call it) is how they just introduce things out of the blue, like my darg doing kayaking all of a sudden :s-smilie:

And what is with that negrita's hair? ffs :colonhash:

well in the shows defence , it was mentioned by Sian in the first episode that Tariq should join the kayaking club.
Original post by hbk4894
well in the shows defence , it was mentioned by Sian in the first episode that Tariq should join the kayaking club.

oh seen
Mr Burns to the rescue :bl:
Saw my house in the background. Was there when some of this episode was being filmed, though they filmed it out of sequence so I thought he just fell in during a race until watching it.
Couldn't help but laugh at Michael on the speed boat saving the day :rolleyes: waterloo road never lets us down haha. Nearly as funny as Tom showing up in his ford focus to rescue Josh from gang members
That episode of WR... All the thoughts! I really enjoyed that, and it's nice to know that Finn and Trudi are happy together and so on. One improvement I think that the new series has made is that the 'story of the week' characters aren't disappearing as soon as the episode is over - Lula and the girl from the first week have both been seen again, whereas before they'd disappear back off the face of the earth. Good to see Madi back permanently as well! Even if I don't understand why she's actually back at school, when she (and Tariq for that matter), I'm sure were in Y13 last time...

Judging by the next-time trailer, I'm predicting they will start an arson storyline with Connor.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest