The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Veterinary interview directions

Hi, so I received an interview invite from Edinburgh vet school at 1pm and I have to take the train which is fine. I was just wondering how to get to Easter bush campus by bus the quickest and most reliable way. Which bus should I get on, how long does it take and how many stops until I get off? Thank you!
Original post by cheshiresun
Hi, so I received an interview invite from Edinburgh vet school at 1pm and I have to take the train which is fine. I was just wondering how to get to Easter bush campus by bus the quickest and most reliable way. Which bus should I get on, how long does it take and how many stops until I get off? Thank you!

Either the number 15 ( from Waterloo place )or 37 or 47B heading for penicuik and just ask driver if they go into the bush estate okay. You'll pick up the number 47B on Lothian road ( at bottom end as you turn off Princess Street). The number 37 takes about 50 minutes from south bridge stop - just be aware that only certain times that the number 37 goes to the bush estate okay.... Like I said below check out the bus timetable on Lothian buses website.

If you are getting the train into Edinburgh Waverley station then the quickest route to the bush estate is getting the number 37 or 47B ( 47B goes in to the bush estate I think 🤔 )

If you look up Lothian buses timetables you'll find the information on when they are due etc.

Heading out of Edinburgh towards the bush estate then look for IKEA on left side ( same side of bus) and you not to far from there.
Again ask the driver okay.

Hope this helps you.
Edinburgh resident.
Reply 2
Original post by Littleemma98
Either the number 15 ( from Waterloo place )or 37 or 47B heading for penicuik and just ask driver if they go into the bush estate okay. You'll pick up the number 47B on Lothian road ( at bottom end as you turn off Princess Street). The number 37 takes about 50 minutes from south bridge stop - just be aware that only certain times that the number 37 goes to the bush estate okay.... Like I said below check out the bus timetable on Lothian buses website.

If you are getting the train into Edinburgh Waverley station then the quickest route to the bush estate is getting the number 37 or 47B ( 47B goes in to the bush estate I think 🤔 )

If you look up Lothian buses timetables you'll find the information on when they are due etc.

Heading out of Edinburgh towards the bush estate then look for IKEA on left side ( same side of bus) and you not to far from there.
Again ask the driver okay.

Hope this helps you.
Edinburgh resident.

You are amazing thank you so much!!
Original post by cheshiresun
You are amazing thank you so much!!

You are so welcome and apologies for late reply ☺️☺️

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending