The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

In this episode right, when Nikki and Michael were talking after their wee meeting thing, Michael said "I already have one bully, I don't need another one" who was he talking about? Grantly by any chance?
Original post by VanillaTwilight
In this episode right, when Nikki and Michael were talking after their wee meeting thing, Michael said "I already have one bully, I don't need another one" who was he talking about? Grantly by any chance?

I presumed it to be Barry at first, which didn't seem to make sense still because although he's not been exactly nice, he's not really "bullied" anyone, and plus you'd expect there to be more bullies in general. I don't think he meant Grantly either.

He was talking about Nikki bullying Jodie.
Original post by Kimiechi

So... We meet again. :ninja:

And I think what the other person was trying to say is they didn't get who Michael was being referred to as the bully they "already have" in the school - it sounded like he was refrring to two people, Nikki and _________. :confused:
Original post by dark-blue
I presumed it to be Barry at first, which didn't seem to make sense still because although he's not been exactly nice, he's not really "bullied" anyone, and plus you'd expect there to be more bullies in general. I don't think he meant Grantly either.

Yeah I thought Barry first aswell.. but then I thought Grantly cause he hates teaching the kids haha. But yeah not sure who he was referring to :confused:

Original post by Kimiechi

He said that "I already have one bully, I don't need another one".. so I think there's a 2nd person he's referring to.
Original post by dark-blue
So... We meet again. :ninja:

And I think what the other person was trying to say is they didn't get who Michael was being referred to as the bully they "already have" in the school - it sounded like he was refrring to two people, Nikki and _________. :confused:

Haha, I seem to be seeing you on a lot of threads recently :P

Yeah I thought Barry first aswell.. but then I thought Grantly cause he hates teaching the kids haha. But yeah not sure who he was referring to :confused:

He said that "I already have one bully, I don't need another one".. so I think there's a 2nd person he's referring to.

Ohh, I see what you mean. Come to think of it, I can't think who the other one is. At the time, I didn't see a problem, but now I think about it, I can't remember who I assumed him to be referring to as the other bully :s I assume Barry, but I'm not sure :/
Tom's been very quiet recently :/ he hasn't even had a dodgy fling with someone since the big relocation haha
Reply 987
About time Miss Boston realised it was Barry Barry that stole her car and Jodie'Scout was innocent. Good for the apology it was nice to see Nikki helping Jodie re laptop. Lorraine should have been in that SMT meeting since she is the purse of the school.

Christine, what can I say she is complex and good that we know why she is like that. Sian will not like Michael giving Christine another chance.
Original post by Soph.Jade
Tom's been very quiet recently :/ he hasn't even had a dodgy fling with someone since the big relocation haha

Haha, I've been waiting for him and Nikki to get together! Sian seems very quiet this term as well.
Reply 989
What's happened to Tariq and Sian's stepdaughter?
Original post by Morgsie

I think Tariq went to do Paralympic training or something similar. Can't remember what happened to Maddie, I think she got ajob
Original post by Morgsie

Original post by Soph.Jade
I think Tariq went to do Paralympic training or something similar. Can't remember what happened to Maddie, I think she got ajob

Yeah, Tariq got a scholarship or something to further his kayaking, and Madi got a job on a cruise ship so left the school for that. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
I know this is probably completely random and outside of any contextual relevence, but have you all noticed that there is a character in the series called 'Barry Barry'?

The imagination of this show's creators is incomprehensible...
Original post by MatthewP01
I know this is probably completely random and outside of any contextual relevence, but have you all noticed that there is a character in the series called 'Barry Barry'?

Haha, yeah :P the writer's must have run out of ideas ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MatthewP01

Original post by 3mma_gal96
Haha, yeah :P the writer's must have run out of ideas ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, at least they referenced the absurdity of it! :tongue:
Only had a chance to watch it yesterday, it was very good! :biggrin:

Original post by River Shadow
Am I the only person who actually quite likes the relationship between Michael and Christine? It's nice to see them both actually happy for once. Best episode of this term so far last night, and not as ludicrous as the rest have been. I was surprised at how judgemental Sian seemed to be though... Didn't seem very in-character.

I know, a bit disappointing as I love Sian and still do, but I don't think it's out of character though cause she's been like that with him ever since he helped his father die and then Lorraine then went to offer her Michael's job so I think subconsciously she thinks she can do it better than him now, as the idea was put into her head and has made her think about it. I thought it was ridiculous when she judged him though for getting involved with a member of staff... cause erm Sian let's not talk about how you were a Deputy Head Teacher and had a relationship with the Head whilst being married to another member of staff! :tongue:

Original post by Morgsie
About time Miss Boston realised it was Barry Barry that stole her car and Jodie'Scout was innocent. Good for the apology it was nice to see Nikki helping Jodie re laptop. Lorraine should have been in that SMT meeting since she is the purse of the school.

Christine, what can I say she is complex and good that we know why she is like that. Sian will not like Michael giving Christine another chance.

I know! I was thinking she really really owes Jodie big time!

Sian will be pissssssed :tongue:
Awh i don't care about Sian, Christine and Michael are too cute
I love their accents! :biggrin:
Someone please explain the chat with chalky?! What's been found out? Missed loads off it! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awwwww Chalky!!!!! Felt so sad for him!

Quick Reply

Latest