The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
for game demos and downloadable games and gamesharing
Choad
for game demos and downloadable games and gamesharing

where do you get these LEGAL downloadable games from??????
Reply 42
well you dont

its a future proofing thing.

eventually they way decide to release this kind of thing, and when they do, the functionality is there :smile:

ps one games will be run off the ms tho. (god knows how they will copy protect them.... prehaps they will just make them so cheap people will not bother to pirate them. if they were £5 a pop i wouldnt even concider pirating)
Reply 43
I think the downloadable games will be arcade games like Pacman etc. (those on the spot games).
Reply 44
mshar
I think the downloadable games will be arcade games like Pacman etc. (those on the spot games).

one can hope

my other dream is that they allow homebrew and spend all their time protecting umd access.

then we could see some quality titles emerging :smile:

i have wanted "rocks 'n gems" on the psp for so long. got so addicted to that version that was on a ps1 demo disk. happy times...
Reply 45
Anyone remember Music 2000? It was a great game. Altho i had the demo, i still couldnt stop playing it, maybe they can bring out the newer version 2002? forgot what it was
Reply 46
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone modded their PSP yet? I bought a kit off eBay for my DPad, and it works great now! I really is soooo comfortable, and playing SF anf PRO is much better.
I have probz lost my warranty, even though I've sealed the sticker back down, but its honestly well worth it.
Reply 47
uzi123
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone modded their PSP yet? I bought a kit off eBay for my DPad, and it works great now! I really is soooo comfortable, and playing SF anf PRO is much better.
I have probz lost my warranty, even though I've sealed the sticker back down, but its honestly well worth it.

Post a link please. For your question, no I haven't modded it. Don't plan on doing it either.
Reply 48
Anyone seen the 4GB mem stik on Amazon for £75!!! It's over cheap. 2GBs are about £50 at the cheapest and thats thru eBay. I wudn't hav thot Amazon would have it sooooo cheap.
Reply 49
i've got a psp (firmware 2.5) but was wondering how come the games catergory has an icon that says games on memory stick...is it possible to put a psp game onto the meory stick?????????

yup, if youve an emulator games run from there
Reply 50
Morgoth
yup, if youve an emulator games run from there

However, you can only do it with the aid of the GTA:LCS exploit.
Reply 51
mshar
Anyone seen the 4GB mem stik on Amazon for £75!!! It's over cheap. 2GBs are about £50 at the cheapest and thats thru eBay. I wudn't hav thot Amazon would have it sooooo cheap.

Where? I cant find it! Thats sounds really really good! I was about to buy one of the fake cheap 2GB ones off eBay but might reconsider now!

Please give a link. I can find a 2GB Sandisk for £75, but not a 4GB.
Reply 52
Eurasian
Post a link please. For your question, no I haven't modded it. Don't plan on doing it either.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8270336040&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT
Reply 53

Thanks for the link Uzi, very interesting. Not a very bad investment at all. I may actually consider getting one.
Reply 54
Its worth it, it maked the DPad so much easier to use. If you want instructions, PM me your email address, and I can send you them before you buy. Its easy to install, but you may want to see the instructions first.
Reply 55
The person who asked about the 4GB well it was on Amazon but they mispriced it. I was so going to buy it. Ended up too good to be true.
is it safe to leave a PSP in sleep mode for say, overnight?

I just havent got a memory card yet, so sleep mode saves my game :biggrin:
Reply 57
slugonamission
is it safe to leave a PSP in sleep mode for say, overnight?

I just havent got a memory card yet, so sleep mode saves my game :biggrin:

i have left my psp on sleep for weeks.

:eek: cant wait for tomb raider now. need a new game. well disapointed with worms :frown: how could team 17 make it run so slowly!? and such a limited arsenal!? and only 4 worms!? they are going BACKWARDS!
Reply 58
Wow, this thread has DIED!
Reply 59
Lol

Latest