The Student Room Group

19-Yr Old Student Stabs 18-Yr Old Roommate To Death Over iPod

A 19-year-old Bowie State University student was charged Friday with stabbing her roommate to death after the two argued over an pod being too loud and it escalated apparently the girl was being bullied and snapped after being locked in the room by the other and her friends and came out and stabbed her roommate who locked her in with scissors in the neck.

Alexis D. Simpson turned herself just after midnight after Dominique T. Frazier, 18, was found in a hallway of her dorm, unconscious and bleeding profusely from her torso earlier Thursday night, the Baltimore Sun reported. Frazier died an hour later.

The crime shocked the smalcollege in Maryland, which cancelled classes on Friday.

Simpson left campus after the stabbing, but turned herself into Prince George’s County Police. She was charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bond, CBS News reported.

Hundreds of Bowie State students attended a memorial service Friday and formed an impromptu prayer circle.

Here is the girl charged with the murder (@PenthouseSweetz)

Can't imagine knowing I'm going to be in jail till I'm 80 because of a random fight with my room mate. :

Here is the victims mother being interviewed :

Here is the victim

I and my friends are having a heated debate over this case,according to two of the guys this is clearly a 'girl who snapped' and they feel 'sorry' for her. The other two reckon she's a cold blooded murderer. I wonder if she entered a rage and now she's sitting in jail thinking what the **** have I done ?

I thought I'd bring the case to TSR on opinions, random impulse from a girl being bullied by her room mate or cold blooded killer ?

Scroll to see replies

we don't have much to go by but i find it hard to sympathize with any bullies... obviously i wouldn't want to wish death upon anybody but i'm struggling to feel sorry for the one who was killed when you consider how much bullying can ruin peoples lives and stuff and it's not like bullying happens by chance, they consciously make that decision to do it and they're old enough to know the consequences of their actions...
oh my that's actually quite scary
Reply 3

I don't see why my post is being negged so much. To all of you, you don't think killing another human being is worth a simple facepalm? Cmon.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
There must be something phsycologically wrong with the woman who killed her
Reply 5
Oh wow.
WOW.
WOW.

She is so pissed right now. She must feel like absolute **** right now.

I'll construct a valid debate /response once I wrap my head around this 0_o
(edited 12 years ago)
Sensational title - little to do with the story.
The ipod argument merely started the fued the bullying escalated it.
LOL at this world.

Sad.
First degree my arse.

lol
If she was being bullied until she "lost control" then she surely cant be convicted of 1st degree murder?
Reply 10
Original post by Teknik
Um no, black tits do not do anything for me.

I posted this in current affairs for a reason, i''m sure there is a 'i find black girls unattractive' thread somewhere in relationships, can we stick to the thread rather than whether or not you like her tits.
This poor, poor, girl. I feel so sorry for her, how many times have we gotten angry ? I remember when I threw a book at my brother in a fight and he ended up in hospital :frown: it's so easy to lose your impulse control :frown:

poor girl, i really hope they free her. she seems really sweet
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Damn, those tits... What a shame. :sigh:

Spoiler

Lol someone equally as dirty as me
Original post by Teknik
Um no, black tits do not do anything for me.

Racist ****..

And that's why i always try to be rational even in anger, one moment of madness could cost you or someone else freedom or life...
Reply 13
Original post by TheEssence
Lol someone equally as dirty as me

Racist ****..

And that's why i always try to be rational even in anger, one moment of madness could cost you or someone else freedom or life...

its not racist to be unattracted to black girls. I simply do not find them attractive at all. Deal with it
Original post by Teknik
its not racist to be unattracted to black girls. I simply do not find them attractive at all. Deal with it

you could have easily said "her tits do nothing for me", not "black tits do nothing for me" wtf...
Reply 15
This is so difficult. On the one hand, a life has been lost ... and for that there should be some type of punishment.
On the other hand... a spur of the moment crime. I know it's manslaughter but that could still mean years behind bars for her.

What she really needs is some type of anger management class... because there's a whole lot of anger if she's picking up scissors to cause harm in the first place...

aaah i don't know.
Reply 16
you could have easily said "her tits do nothing for me", not "black tits do nothing for me" wtf...

Can you go away ?
Original post by Teknik
Can you go away ?

maybe when you stop being racist
Reply 18
maybe when you stop being racist

I already said it is not racist to not find black women attractive :h:
Reply 19
I'm glad I discovered the password protect function on my iPod. I'd hate to imagine someone looking at my browsing history. Wouldn't have stabbed someone over it, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending