The Student Room Group

A teens questions about their Penis .

Hi. I am a Teen 14 years old and my penis is around 6 inches long(erect). My foreskin can be pulled back when erect but it is quite tough and hard to pull compared to when flaccid it is easy to pull back - is this a problem. Also when I pull my foreskin back it feels like all the blood rushes to the head of my Penis and almost like it’s gonna burst(doesent hurt just uncomfortable). Also is it normally that my penis head is sensitive dry but not very sensitive when wet because I can’t touch it when it’s wet but when’s it’s try it’s very tingly and sensitive.

Just one more question For all of the adult men who may be reading this. When did your penis stop growing and when do you think you mainly saw a lot of growth as I know 6 inches is around average but being 14 will it grow any further.

Just to mention I think this effect penis growth but I am an overweight kid but with a good muscle mass(still fat though). But I am aware of a fat pad covering my penis - whenever I measure should I be pushing that fat pad down and measuring because that’s what I did to get 6 inches. I am amware that to look the 6 inches I need to reduce my fat so that fat pad is less visible but yes.

Thanks for your time, hope to hear some responses.

Also is it just me or does the penis head real really wierd like not in a health problem way for me just in general. Because I only properly touched my head this week with my foreskin peeled back.
Sorry if it sounds weird that a 14 yr old is asking this- for some reason it’s now a common topic between teens.
Your penis may continue to grow into your late teens, I wouldn’t be concerned if you are 6 inches anyhow it’s average or slightly above.

The foreskin is designed to move up and down over the head of the penis during sex. If it’s difficult to fully retract I’d suggest seeing your GP.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi. I am a Teen 14 years old and my penis is around 6 inches long(erect). My foreskin can be pulled back when erect but it is quite tough and hard to pull compared to when flaccid it is easy to pull back - is this a problem. Also when I pull my foreskin back it feels like all the blood rushes to the head of my Penis and almost like it’s gonna burst(doesent hurt just uncomfortable). Also is it normally that my penis head is sensitive dry but not very sensitive when wet because I can’t touch it when it’s wet but when’s it’s try it’s very tingly and sensitive.
Just one more question For all of the adult men who may be reading this. When did your penis stop growing and when do you think you mainly saw a lot of growth as I know 6 inches is around average but being 14 will it grow any further.
Just to mention I think this effect penis growth but I am an overweight kid but with a good muscle mass(still fat though). But I am aware of a fat pad covering my penis - whenever I measure should I be pushing that fat pad down and measuring because that’s what I did to get 6 inches. I am amware that to look the 6 inches I need to reduce my fat so that fat pad is less visible but yes.
Also is it just me or does the penis head real really wierd like not in a health problem way for me just in general. Because I only properly touched my head this week with my foreskin peeled back.
Sorry if it sounds weird that a 14 yr old is asking this- for some reason it’s now a common topic between teens.
I personally had a similare foreskin difficulty a few years ago when i was around your age where it was easy to pull back soft but when hard it was quite tight and i wasnt able to get it past the head so what i started doing was gently masturbating and pulling it back as far as it comfortably would and gradually try further and further but also putting some spit and rubbing it on the head of me penis and the foreskin and i found that lubrication really helped with retracting it. Also good to try in the bath/shower, not even to masturbate but just to train it and stretch a little so that pulling it back becomes more comfortable. I never found this to be an issue for me anyways because i masturbated without pulling my foreskin past the head of my penis so it never had to be stretched, i prefered it that way over it being pulled back because, and its different for everyon, it felt better and then when i started having sex it didnt show any issue at all. I found that the tightness issue sorrted itself out over as my body grew more.

I also find that when dry the head is more sensitive compared to wet.

Im not old enough to know yet when my penis has stopped growing.

And yes the head of the penis does feel quite strange, like rough but the dryness is overpowered by the sensitivity.

And dont apologies, youre young and alot of this is new to you, i had so many questions and more the short while ago i was 14 and alot will change in such a short time that youll have more questions than youll know what to do with, but one thing you can do with your questions is ask them here because myself and others on this site who used it the same way you are a few years ago will be happy to answer. Hope this has helped
hello I'm 19 my penis is stop growing at 18 and after 18 you can circumcision it will be okay for best answers go to sexologist and doctor
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yes it will still grow 6 inches is above average mine is 3 inches erect and I'm older

Quick Reply

Latest