it was ok

but not that easy :p:
Reply 3
you done AQA i done edexcel so did not have the questions you had
Reply 4
well done everybody
Reply 5
i did unit 1 edexcel.

i did question nine about tin production as my data response question. what didyou do liverpool?

it went a little better than my mock but i was pushed for time. i even got confused with the first question!
Reply 6
i did edexcel unit 1 as well....found it ok except for the first 3 multiple choices
Reply 7
sb23
i did edexcel unit 1 as well....found it ok except for the first 3 multiple choices

yh 1st 3 caught me and i think dropped marks there

btw for one of the questions did you get the 0.5 answer?

KymmyC
i did unit 1 edexcel.

i did question nine about tin production as my data response question. what didyou do liverpool?

it went a little better than my mock but i was pushed for time. i even got confused with the first question!

yes i also did question 9.

the question where it said how would "demand" make the price of tim fall. i said if a new substiute came into the market which was cheaper the demand for tin would fall witch would decrease4 price........ but thinking on now i think that might not be on the mark scheme. i should have talkied about japan and europe getting rid of the enviormental laws. but i COULD get the marks will have to wate and see :smile:
Reply 8
yup 0.5 for the income elasticity one.
Reply 9
yay i got 0.5 too :smile:

in the multiple choice for the second question (the possibility frontiers) did anybody get C?

did anyone do unit 2 and if so how did u find it?
sb23
yup 0.5 for the income elasticity one.

and what did you get for question 3.

the one with the table and all the answers about oppurtunity cost.
latin.snake
did anyone one do the AQA apers??? :eyeball:

Yeah I did Aqa Unit1 and found it reasonable. I did the question on congestion and talked about externality, opportunity cost and brought in some stuff from the data given. All the answers were in the data so I just developed them and argued my case ending by evaluating everything I said. But, I think I got the wrong diagram for question b (did the price mechanism one) but Multiple choice was relatively straightforward with some exceptions.

I only scored 30(U :mad: !) out of 105 last year so I am hoping to at least scrape a D in this module this year.
Reply 12
liverpool
and what did you get for question 3.

the one with the table and all the answers about oppurtunity cost.

question 3 was actually the demand curve one telling you to work how elasticity varies.

But for question 2, that was slightly odd as i am used to seeing PPF as a diagram. I dunno which one it ws, but I put the answer that was something along the lines of: " when the opportunity cost decreases for manufacturing, the production went up."

Friends of mine put the answer to do with agricultural output
lily_x
yay i got 0.5 too :smile:

in the multiple choice for the second question (the possibility frontiers) did anybody get C?

did anyone do unit 2 and if so how did u find it?

The answer was D, because of the inferior good.

I did the tine question, did everyone get a higher demand, and a decrease in supply yea?

What about the question, how the high prices affect consumers.
Scott Storch

I did the tine question, did everyone get a higher demand, and a decrease in supply yea?

D?

what question you referring to. the on with the table and about manufacturing and agiculrute.
Reply 15
I did AQA. Not really that sure about the multiple choice but it seemed to go alright :smile: I did the first question on the second paper about toys etc. Mainly about monopoly which luckily I had gone over quite thoroughly! Although you can never be too confident...
Reply 16
what has it got to do with inferior goods :confused: ? maybe we're talking about different questions? i mean the one with the table of manufacturing and agricultural output etc, and then the opportunity cost was increasing, i think, but i wasnt sure which one out of the choices to put!
Reply 17
Scott Storch

Lol I think you are referring to question 8, which is where you had to work out the new equilibrium position.
Oh yeh lol ooops.

I picked the one where is shows different eleasticities along the curve.

Inelastic above equilibrium point. Unit elastic at equilib etc.
Reply 19
Ads.
question 3 was actually the demand curve one telling you to work how elasticity varies.

But for question 2, that was slightly odd as i am used to seeing PPF as a diagram. I dunno which one it ws, but I put the answer that was something along the lines of: " when the opportunity cost decreases for manufacturing, the production went up."

Friends of mine put the answer to do with agricultural output

so was that C? sigh... at least its over now

Latest

Trending

Trending