The Student Room Group

Economics a level paper 3 aqa

Hello, I am in year 13 currently taking the aqa economics exam this june. For paper 1 and 2 we have been given a lot of help at school as to how to prepare, but not much information has been given for paper 3. I want to aim for an A*, so I was wondering what practice I could do for these papers that would improve my skills, since there are only 3 papers available from the exam board for the current specification. Would reading through and answering data questions in the Economic Review help by any chance? Or are there other better ways to practise technique?
We just recently started looking at paper 3. I'd say that its not too different from paper 1 and 2. Just that you have to focus on data a lot more. Theres multiple choice questions so maybe just try some of those. The 15 and 25 markers are pretty similar to the ones in the other paper. We're looking at the 10 marker right now and thats what I'd say is quite difficult. My teacher suggested that we should aim to write 3 full paragraphs but its only 10 marks.
But really I think you just need to know your content really well and do some of the practice papers to prepare for it.
Reply 2
paper 3 such a ****take istg

Quick Reply

Latest