The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy in 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Lucy_21
Hey!
I have interview at UEA on 18th Jan aswell! Do you know if everyone who applys gets an interview? or only selected people?
How are you preparing for your interview? Im so nervous!
x

Hi, I dont think everyone who applys gets an interview but I could be wrong, I have just looked at different different of what OT is? what disability is? Make sure you know what they do? Know a bit about UEA that sort of thing really say it has been difficult for me as I have got exams at the moment.
Reply 221
Hey, I rang Coventry about my interview which I had on the 14th December that they have only been given the test results and we should all know by the end of next week so it's going to be 5 weeks by when we are told not 3 weeks.
Reply 222
Original post by lgorman
Hey, I rang Coventry about my interview which I had on the 14th December that they have only been given the test results and we should all know by the end of next week so it's going to be 5 weeks by when we are told not 3 weeks.

i had my interview there on the 10th, and only just heard from them today!!! i got a place though so can't complain, you should hear from them soon though. i think it was a bit rude telling is it'll take 3 weeks but then making is wait for agessssssssss
Reply 223
Original post by kattyt10
i had my interview there on the 10th, and only just heard from them today!!! i got a place though so can't complain, you should hear from them soon though. i think it was a bit rude telling is it'll take 3 weeks but then making is wait for agessssssssss

Well done! thats amazing yeah it is, but glad to here that they are starting to get them out. Where else have you applied?
Reply 224
Original post by dizzyhawt
Yes I had an interview on November 30th. I rang today and they were really helpful and not at all annoyed about me calling. Yes Northampton is my firm as I live here and is so convenient for me to get there.

Hope you get an offer! :crossedf:

congrats! i have an interview 8th feb, would really help if u could tell me what to expect on the interview day? what do they ask you? is it a group interview? aaah im so worried! x
Reply 225
Original post by Rubz12345
congrats! i have an interview 8th feb, would really help if u could tell me what to expect on the interview day? what do they ask you? is it a group interview? aaah im so worried! x

i think mine is 8th feb :smile: so shall see u there, on the info they sent through the post im sure it said it was a group interview
Reply 226

i had interview at northampton the other week, it was a group interview first where about four or five of you in a team had to choose activities that would interest older people or disabled teenagers. then there was a written essay that was about a side of a4 paper about the role of the occupational therapist. its nothing to worry about, it was really relaxed and the interviewers and other people in the interview were so friendly! good luck i was worried too but it wasnt bad at all!!
Reply 227
Original post by lgorman
Well done! thats amazing yeah it is, but glad to here that they are starting to get them out. Where else have you applied?

i got rejected from ysj, liverpool and sheffield and i had an interview at northampton the other week and im waiting on them for a reply! what about you? did you like the look of coventry?
Original post by bobbiletti

Hi my Interview is on the 18th at York St John
Anyone else got an Interview then?
Good Luck everyone!
:smile:
Reply 229
Original post by maddy_93
i think mine is 8th feb :smile: so shall see u there, on the info they sent through the post im sure it said it was a group interview

oo wikkid :biggrin: i havent had a letter yet, just seen it on ucas...good to know people beforehand so wont be as nerve racking on the day LOL x
Reply 230
i had interview at northampton the other week, it was a group interview first where about four or five of you in a team had to choose activities that would interest older people or disabled teenagers. then there was a written essay that was about a side of a4 paper about the role of the occupational therapist. its nothing to worry about, it was really relaxed and the interviewers and other people in the interview were so friendly! good luck i was worried too but it wasnt bad at all!!

how long does the whole interview actually take? thanks for the info, really appreciate it :smile: x
Reply 231
oo wikkid :biggrin: i havent had a letter yet, just seen it on ucas...good to know people beforehand so wont be as nerve racking on the day LOL x

i think i was talking to u before my cov interview too lol and i had my letter weeks ago but i think that was becuase it was meant to be yesterday but i had to rearrange as i had an exam :smile:
Reply 232
i think i was talking to u before my cov interview too lol and i had my letter weeks ago but i think that was becuase it was meant to be yesterday but i had to rearrange as i had an exam :smile:

ohh yeahh u were lol! so have u had ur cov interview then? =) x
Reply 233
ohh yeahh u were lol! so have u had ur cov interview then? =) x

yeah had it 21st dec :smile:
Original post by SorrelJane
Hi my Interview is on the 18th at York St John
Anyone else got an Interview then?
Good Luck everyone!
:smile:

I do! Good luck to you :smile:
Reply 235
yeah had it 21st dec :smile:

LOL i had my interview that day too! :P
Reply 236
how long does the whole interview actually take? thanks for the info, really appreciate it :smile: x

i think i got there at 9:30ish and then it finished at around 1pm!! only about half an hour of that was the group interview and then about 45mins the writing bit though! no problem x
Reply 237
i think i got there at 9:30ish and then it finished at around 1pm!! only about half an hour of that was the group interview and then about 45mins the writing bit though! no problem x

thats not too bad, need to prepare for it now aha x
Reply 238

what do u have to write? what's asked? :smile: x
Reply 239
LOL i had my interview that day too! :P

I think i was talking to u before our interview started in the cafe lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending