The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy in 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by lorri94
Hi.

I had an interveiw at York St Johns yesterday,was just wondering how long did people have to wait before they heard back?

Thanks

Hi :-)

I had my interview at YSJ on the 18th of Jan and got an offer only on Monday. I did have to ring a couple of times so maybe they got sick of me hah! Good luck :-)
Reply 581
Got my interview at Derby tommorrow, am very very nervous as its my first choice! Any extra hints or tips will be greatly appreciated!!
Reply 582
Still not heard anything from Southampton, and it's the last place I have left to come back to me before I can start firming offers- anyone else still waiting to hear from them or have they just forgot about me? :frown:
Reply 583
Which Uni's is everyone planning on going to?
Reply 584
Original post by TaziG
Which Uni's is everyone planning on going to?

not been on this forum in ages.. even though i started it! hahaha. liverpool! :smile: yoou? x
Reply 585
Original post by zoeclarex
not been on this forum in ages.. even though i started it! hahaha. liverpool! :smile: yoou? x

Haha, oh cool. I'm thinking UWE but I'm not too sure yet. It's between UWE and Southampton. x
Reply 586
Original post by TaziG
Haha, oh cool. I'm thinking UWE but I'm not too sure yet. It's between UWE and Southampton. x

oohh cool :smile: have you sorted out your student finance and stuff? x
Reply 587
oohh cool :smile: have you sorted out your student finance and stuff? x

I have started too lol, just waiting on my mum to 'link' her name with my finance to sent off her evidence and stuff. I havent a clue how to do it though lol. Have any ideas? x
Reply 588
Original post by TaziG
I have started too lol, just waiting on my mum to 'link' her name with my finance to sent off her evidence and stuff. I havent a clue how to do it though lol. Have any ideas? x

oh jeez, not a clue... i applied for student finance last year for a foundation degree in teaching that i did a year of... and applying this time round i think its like remembered all my evidence and things? ive still not heard anything back though, when i log in it still says that its pending or whatever.. try ringing up student finance? :smile:x
Reply 589
oh jeez, not a clue... i applied for student finance last year for a foundation degree in teaching that i did a year of... and applying this time round i think its like remembered all my evidence and things? ive still not heard anything back though, when i log in it still says that its pending or whatever.. try ringing up student finance? :smile:x

I got some stuff in the post today from them and I am so confused lol.
We phoned them before and they just said to pring off some thing off their site which will explain everything but it doesnt seem to say anything about what we need lol. Its sooo stressful >.<
Reply 590
Original post by TaziG
I got some stuff in the post today from them and I am so confused lol.
We phoned them before and they just said to pring off some thing off their site which will explain everything but it doesnt seem to say anything about what we need lol. Its sooo stressful >.<

Eugh, they're so useless.. I sent off my application literally months ago.. in December maybe? :mad: I've heard nothing back from them -__- x
Original post by TaziG

Hi I am very torn between uwe and soton....are you going to the applicant day on 7th march for a look round southampton, I am ....let me know on sat at uwe !! open day !
Reply 592
Original post by Em74
Hi :-)

I had my interview at YSJ on the 18th of Jan and got an offer only on Monday. I did have to ring a couple of times so maybe they got sick of me hah! Good luck :-)

Haha that what i will be like, thanks did you get in? I have been stressing about it, just really want to know :/
Original post by Grund
Still not heard anything from Southampton, and it's the last place I have left to come back to me before I can start firming offers- anyone else still waiting to hear from them or have they just forgot about me? :frown:

Yep I had an offer from soton without interview in Jan BUT as they say no news is good news .....hope they offer you ! I am choosing between uwe and soton for ot!:smile:
Reply 594
Original post by Citrus queen
Hi I am very torn between uwe and soton....are you going to the applicant day on 7th march for a look round southampton, I am ....let me know on sat at uwe !! open day !

So am I lol. I havent seen Southampton yet, have you?
I havent had a letter about it yet. I was only offered a place last week so I might get one in the post sometime soon.
Oh yeahh saturday! Not long now lol.
Reply 595
Eugh, they're so useless.. I sent off my application literally months ago.. in December maybe? :mad: I've heard nothing back from them -__- x

They dont make this whole uni thing any easier do they really lol. It's stressful enough, even without having to chase up paper work lol. x
Reply 596
Original post by lorri94
Haha that what i will be like, thanks did you get in? I have been stressing about it, just really want to know :/

Think they are letting people know soon :smile:
Yes I got a conditional but really want Bradford but still waiting :/. Had a cond from Sheff too and an interview at Hudds last week although I'm not so sure about that one! Where else you applied?
:smile:
Reply 597
Anyone heard from Bradford by the way??!!
Reply 598
Original post by Em74
Think they are letting people know soon :smile:
Yes I got a conditional but really want Bradford but still waiting :/. Had a cond from Sheff too and an interview at Hudds last week although I'm not so sure about that one! Where else you applied?
:smile:

Well done :smile: hope you get where you want. I am Scottish so I have applied to Scottish unis. So Queen Margaret, Glasgow Caledonian and Robert Gordon
Reply 599
Original post by Emz_1985
Hi! I got a rejection from uwe today! So might see you in derby :smile: will you pm me or post about what the interview entails?! X

Hi, interview wasn't too bad, you talk about qualities of a good OT, and then what umbrella your owns experiences mainly fall under eg mental health/community/physical.... good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending