The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
I doubt many have twitter. Leeds does but it's for current students, it contains no information for prospective ones.
WHHYY??!! :zomg:
Reply 382
Original post by spoinkytheduck
WHHYY??!! :zomg:

My response exactly! Get your damn act together Pearson!
Reply 383
Pearson also have twitter, 'UKCATest'. Tweet and ask?:smile:
Reply 384
Original post by alt31
Pearson also have twitter, 'UKCATest'. Tweet and ask?:smile:

They haven't replied to anything since Oct 28 (many including myself have asked :frown:)
Reply 385
Imagine if Pearson had wiped the system and made everyone take the UKCAT again :biggrin:.
Reply 386
Original post by Samy
Imagine if Pearson had wiped the system and made everyone take the UKCAT again :biggrin:.

I'd welcome that lol
Reply 387
Original post by .eXe
I'd welcome that lol

Ahah same here, I totally bombed it :rolleyes:
Reply 388
Original post by lawdoxmd
Seems UKCAT scores have not yet been sent to Unis. UKCAT failing to reply to tweets to confirm and Edinburgh have confirmed today that they still do not have the results :mad:

How do you know this?
Reply 389
Original post by Samy
Ahah same here, I totally bombed it :rolleyes:

Is it horrible if I hope that Pearson's hard drives fried and schools won't get UKCAT results this year? Is that being too optimistic haha
Original post by Samy

oh god no
ukcat for the third time no thank you
Reply 391
Original post by .eXe
Is it horrible if I hope that Pearson's hard drives fried and schools won't get UKCAT results this year? Is that being too optimistic haha

I think it would be better if UCAS somehow misplaced all the applications and then were forced to choose names of all the applicants from a hat :biggrin:.
Reply 392
Original post by Samy
I think it would be better if UCAS somehow misplaced all the applications and then were forced to choose names of all the applicants from a hat :biggrin:.

hmmm...place the "sorting hat" from harry potter which then determines which medical school is best for each applicant ! :biggrin:
Reply 393
I did UKCAT last year and when you take the exam a minute later you get your results at reception...
Original post by Mobs25
I did UKCAT last year and when you take the exam a minute later you get your results at reception...

The OP meant the scores havent been released to UKCAT unis. :smile:
Reply 395
Original post by atomos
oh god no
ukcat for the third time no thank you

or how about the med schools just use GCSE, AS/Alevel results + PS rather than the ukcat crap to determine which student get interviews :biggrin:
Original post by Samy

I don't know how I'd feel about that :\

Original post by .eXe

I was hoping that too :biggrin: and that they all then had to use the PS to select for interview :daydreaming:
Reply 397
In reply to someone asking about the results Edinburgh said: "not yet. Pearson are having problems I believe. We might be getting them today." :frown:
Reply 398
Reply 399
I bet it's because they are/were having trouble pairing up our scores with our UCAS applications.
I remember idiots on here claiming that it was a fool proof system, it's always been successful etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending