The Student Room Group

The Gujarati Soc :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Hemzo
I have a nickname for my sister, but I get told off because apparently it ruins her actual name somehow.. That's my grandparents for you :tongue:

Hemal sounds fine, Hemalbhai makes me sound like one of those old babu's :lol:

I admit I too am no expert, I need to get a book and improve :frown:

My grandma said the same thing:tongue: But even my parents use nicknames for me now, since everyone gets tired of saying my name:teehee:

Sure Hemalbhai :tongue:

I actually have so many books on Gujarati, I just never got the grasp of it. I could write basic words and sentences, but the vowels were just:eek: I never learnt them!:colondollar:

What part of Gujarat do you come from? And what do you study?
Reply 162
Watch this guy called Sairam Dave :lol:
OMG WHAT.. THIS IS THE TYPE OF STUFF MY PARENTS WOULD LOVE. SO FRESH.

Reply 164
Original post by Tucking Fypo

OMG WHAT.. THIS IS THE TYPE OF STUFF MY PARENTS WOULD LOVE. SO FRESH.

Lol yeah !
:lolwut:

pd7aeTZLJIc

AHHHHHHHH GIRI GIRI GIRI GIRI BIJLI GIRI :turban:
Hi, Ladi!
Hi, bhaiband!!! Tame kem cho aa bou saras divas ma? Chai paani pi lidujh, ne? :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 169
A good old dose of Rotli and Shaak is what you people need.
lmao, so fresh.

Haven't had rotli and shaak for ages, boss. :frown: Been eating chevdo all week.
Reply 171
Original post by Ladipidoo
Hi, bhaiband!!! Tame kem cho aa bou saras divas ma? Chai paani pi lidujh, ne? :biggrin::biggrin:

Holy Moly! Your display picture actually scared the life outta me! Sort it out!! Pic-chur badli naak!! NOW
That's actually what she looks like, Kazbhai.
Hello :redface:
Reply 174
lmao, so fresh.

Haven't had rotli and shaak for ages, boss. :frown: Been eating chevdo all week.

I love that. Im always eating that too lol But all this deep fried oil stuff is sooooo not good for us man! Especially when Diwali comes, my belly is going to be more greasy than my hair from all that oil!!
lmao, so fresh.

Mummy made chevdo a few days ago. :star:
Original post by Kaz310
Holy Moly! Your display picture actually scared the life outta me! Sort it out!! Pic-chur badli naak!! NOW

No, I've had the same avatar for years. :angry::frown:
Original post by Kaz310
Especially when Diwali comes, my belly is going to be more greasy than my hair from all that oil!!

Fypo's hair's greasier than the KFC he eats.
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Hello :redface:

Hello. Please take a seat over there and help yourself to some burfis made by TF's mummy. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Ladipidoo
Mummy made chevdo a few days ago. :star:

Chevdo made from her pyara pyara haat. :sogood: My mum gave me some chevdo which my foi brought from India.. ain't opening yet. :nothing:

Quick Reply

Latest