The Student Room Group

No friends, usually left out.

Edit.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
From experience, you can't just wait to be asked, sometimes you need to suggest things to other people :smile: Or even just ask if they don't mind if you can join them when they go out? :smile: Friendship works two ways

'Loads of friends' is an illusion aswell. I have 3 or 4 people, I'd call friends; everyone else are friendly acquaintances :smile:
Reply 2
Hiya spacebound :smile:
I'm 16, so I know what you mean by wanting to go out and enjoy yourself, but obviously you do want to have some friends to do that. It is hard making new friends especially if they are already comfortable in their own group but one thing I would suggest is joining a club that you are interested in, this way you will meet people who share your interests so you'll have more things to talk about.
And possibly instead of waiting for them to invite you out, you could ask them if they would like to go out or invite them round?
Hope this helps!!
Reply 3
^ Truth.

You only have so much time to do things. You can't be 'friends' with everyone. It's just a matter of getting yourself out of your comfort zone a little then keep progressing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending