The Student Room Group

am i being petty

my so called frind Z
i have been friends with her from primary school like close friends to the point like through hishciol you didn't see on without the other
in college we have complete different interests she in engineering and me in clinical biology , I made a frond called S in college and she messgaed me over Christmas saying do you wanna go on a spontaneous holiday , baring in mind that A it was a school day , B Z has extremely strict parents and C she has already been to where we were going I went and dint tell anyone , I came back and Z is acting really off with me but I tried to jutsmove on cause we only have 4 month together then we probs anr gonna see eachotehr cause its always me who is reaching out and shes moving away to do a engineering apprentichip at a prestige company whci I was like jumping uo and down and was like oml I'm so proud we need to go out to celebrate etc I have always wanted to do an apprentiship so I after applying tp uni I obvs applied to some but I messaged Z who had gotten the ENGINEERING APPRENTISHIP hi could u send me a pic of ur response in the apprentiship questionsjust so I know how to word my answer bearing in min I'm doing biology and shes doing engineering she left me on read. the entire day and send me a very constructed message on saying I don’t really want to share my response cause took a while for me after I helped her with THAT application. on that Monday she was acting usual with me and I tried to act usual back after all we only have four months together but I was obvs off with her as I thought we closer friends then that iygm like I relaised in that moment that that friendship was very onsided and I'm no longer willing to put in that much effort she massaged me saying I think we need to talk how do I explain what I'm feeling to her without falling out with her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending