The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mangoh
x

Did you know you're the 4th most negged member of TSR :tongue: With only 500 odd posts that's pretty impressive.
This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

This explains a lot.

Original post by mangoh
Amazon has lost a lot of respect from me for refusing to switch currys

They should make their own currys

This, however, does not explain anything. What are you going on about?
Original post by hassi94
Did you know you're the 4th most negged member of TSR :tongue: With only 500 odd posts that's pretty impressive.

I think what's more impressive is that he's managed to get 500 posts and not get permabanned, despite being the world's biggest troll.
Original post by mangoh
couriers*

sorry I'm Indian and mum asked me if I want curry tonight

:laugh:

I was gonna say.
Original post by mangoh
Erm it's a glitch, the red bars are meant to be green

Reply 1845
Original post by mangoh

And lol whilst they were trying to add the correct permissions they made me super mod for like 10 seconds

Congrats for those 10 seconds then. Wasn't there a thread a while back with you wanting to be a mod cos of your neg rep to balance out the team? :giggle:
Original post by mangoh
lool they created a new rule for me.

They banned me from the about TSR section and TSR development section

and yet I'm part of the TSR testing team

And lol whilst they were trying to add the correct permissions they made me super mod for like 10 seconds

:facepalm2:

Brilliant.

Speaking of Tesla... did anyone see The Oatmeal comic the other day about him?
Reply 1848
Original post by Mad Vlad

Brilliant.

Speaking of Tesla... did anyone see The Oatmeal comic the other day about him?

I did. Would be tempted to put it up on my wall next to the Apple product one. :colone:
Original post by Dez
I did. Would be tempted to put it up on my wall next to the Apple product one. :colone:

That's an awesome one too. In fact, the Oatmeal is just awesome in general.
Original post by mangoh
lol how?

They made me supermod??

edit: Just got it ffs

:facepalm2:
Reply 1851
Original post by mangoh

Me and ISA (see what I did there)

I see a lack of grammar. :albertein:
Original post by Dez
Don't get me started on Yodel. Two of my friends have had their cars smashed up by their jobsworth delivery drivers, and both times the deliverymen simply drove off. :colonhash:

Suddenly my new ticking hard drive with a transfer speed that decays to about 2MBps makes sense.
Hmm, my MacBook Pro's battery appears to have stopped taking on power. I unplugged it briefly earlier and after plugging it back in it hasn't moved from 96% in either direction. Any ideas guys?
:holmes:
Buy a new battery and replace it. :awesome:

Oh... wait...

Seriously though, there might be an issue with the battery's sensors. Take it to the Apple shop? :erm:
Reply 1855
Try running CoconutBattery or one of the other zillion battery health monitors you can get on the App Store, and see what it says?
Original post by Mad Vlad
Seriously though, there might be an issue with the battery's sensors. Take it to the Apple shop? :erm:

That's the plan if the battery monitors don't show up anything. Just a case of when I can fit it in, I've got four pieces of biology work in for next week, then two more and an exam the week after. I'll fit a train ride to manchester in somewhere.

Original post by Dez
Try running CoconutBattery or one of the other zillion battery health monitors you can get on the App Store, and see what it says?
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

This thread isn't really for this kind of thing, there are threads for laptop-choosing :tongue: But either way, I think it's overpriced, you're much better placed with this or this. There's barely anything between them (the extra RAM and hard drive space on the toshiba is negligible in most cases) and they're both good quality brands. May sound stupid but out of the two I'd just choose the one that I should looked nicer. :tongue:

Another reason to add to the pile of 'why to use MSE and forget third party antivirus software'.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending