The Student Room Group

Does this guy think hes got a chance with me??????

Theres this guy in my class at uni, who I spoke to quite a bit over the summer on facebook chat. I went to his birthday drinks the other night and he was getting quite drunk, he kept focusing his attention on me trying to make jokes.. we were joking around doing the austin powers voices and he started going 'you make me really horny baby' and other sexual things like that.. he also spent the whole time trying to touch my arm each time he said something and it was really off putting/quite uncomfortable.. then we went to a club afterwards and I got stuck with it being just me and him. every time I spoke to him he put his arm around me and I hated it! then he said that he couldn't get a train home until 4am and wanted to leave too, so could he come to mine and sit in my kitchen watching tv. I left him come to mine and straight away I went to bed. Now he tries to speak to me when I'm on facebook chat.. I think he might fancy me? how do I make it clear there is no way I will be interested in him.. I don't find him attractive/I find him quite weird actually.. hes a reallly nice guy but a bit pervy seeming? Does he think hes got some kind of chance with me?!
Reply 1
do people really still reference austin powers??
Reply 2
Austin Powers eh, cool...

Just be a bit blunt with him without being too rude, he'll get the message. If he doesn't then just be a bit more obvious. Stop responding to his messages, if it's really bad then just openly talk about guys you like - make it up or something.
Original post by Anonymous
Theres this guy in my class at uni, who I spoke to quite a bit over the summer on facebook chat. I went to his birthday drinks the other night and he was getting quite drunk, he kept focusing his attention on me trying to make jokes.. we were joking around doing the austin powers voices

You could always respond with: "Look at ma sexxyyy body"

:ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending