The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Queen Margaret University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
come on guys, where are all the block D people out there !!
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 781
saffie123
Ooh I'm getting so excited now! :smile:
I'm not sure what date to move in, what dates are most people going? Dont wanna go really early and be the only one there haha!
Only thing is, I've applied for a mixed premium room, block E and I seem to be the only person with a premium room :frown: Hope i didnt make a mistake.
Have you guys started packing yet?
xox

Hey, I have a premium room in block E, too! :smile: Which room number do you have? I'm moving in on 12th and you?
Reply 782
No one is in block B :frown: its just me, all alone :wink:
Becki_91
No one is in block B :frown: its just me, all alone :wink:

I'm in Block B too!! :biggrin:
block A anyone?:frown::frown:
Reply 785
twigletsandtea
block A anyone?:frown::frown:

since its just you for block A and me for block D we'll just have to do with each other =D
Reply 786
Have any freshers not got accommodation?
Reply 787
Scrolling down this page it is a wash with :frown: faces :frown:

We should all be happy, uni soon :biggrin:
Reply 788
Yeah!! Does anyone know how they allocate the blocks? Do they just do it chronologically so the 1st person get's block A, floor 1, flat 1, room 1 etc?
No idea, but I asked to be put with my friend and they put us together - so I'm really happy about that :biggrin:
Reply 790
fb1991
Yeah!! Does anyone know how they allocate the blocks? Do they just do it chronologically so the 1st person get's block A, floor 1, flat 1, room 1 etc?

I guess so, obv there are different halls for the premium rooms, so that sorts people a lot i guess.
gloy1
since its just you for block A and me for block D we'll just have to do with each other =D

:biggrin:
yeah!

incase you missed it, you are cordially invited to afternoon tea once you've moved in.

i got flat 1 block A, that could be because i put down for a smoking flat and since none of them are they might have put me there so i'd have ease of access to the outside world,so as not to tempt me to hang out of the window.or it could be cos i got mine in pretty early. :smile:
Reply 792
gloy1
im in block D flat 1-1.... no-one else seems to be in block D, and im thinking now that it will be me and 5 girls. Blessing or curse?

I'm in block D as well mate, I'm flat 4-2 though so guess I'll be a few flights up
Reply 793
does anyone know if room 1-1 is the ground floor, or are there rooms like 0-1 0-2 etc
Reply 794
gloy1
does anyone know if room 1-1 is the ground floor, or are there rooms like 0-1 0-2 etc

I havent thought about that, i think the ground floor must be 1, cause im in flat 4-4 and i think that must be on the top floor, cause i think there are only 4 floors in my block. Not sure though.
Reply 795
Yeah I've seen a lot of numbers on here and facebook but no 0's!
Reply 796
Twigletsandtea thinks she is on the bottom floor, so she can get outside easier for smoking too
Does that mean I'm ground floor too cause I'm 1-2?
Reply 798
looks like im bottom floor then, i can imagine waking up in the middle of the night and people waving at me through the window! =D
Reply 799
Think positive- less stairs to tackle after a night out!

Quick Reply

Latest