The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Depends on whether your friend is male or female.
Reply 2
if you have any possesions, no, else yes but it will be.... intimate
Reply 3
Ooooh, that's sexy :wink:
Reply 4
yeh, depends on how well you get on with your mate

are you sure it's not just his excuse :wink:
Reply 5
Its possible, but seriously you will at some point make contact, Speaking from experience I suggest investing in a two man (or woman) tent. I suggest going to Macro, get a "damaged" one. They think its damaged because it gets damp in the morning, but thats only because they've been touching the top and so ruined the tension, it should be ok therefore at a reduced price! We got a 4 man one for the price of a two man for that.
If you arent too keen on sleeping on top of your friend, or him sleeping on top of you, or you both cuddling together in a ball I'd suggest a two-man tent. :p:
Reply 7
Well you could sleep together in a ball, the full festival experience!
Reply 8
Why only one night? Costs the same to go for 3, and much easier to find space on the friday morning that the saturday morning. Plus you haven't then got a mad rush to fit everything into your one man tent before the music starts... :p:
Reply 9
I didn't realise they were so small!! :eek:

What're the usual dimensions...?

And db! I never thought of it like that! Maybe it is an excuse to get close to me - oh dear, now how to break it to him that I don't swing that way? :eek:

I think I'd rather buy a bigger tent than have to wake up to him stroking my hair!! :p:
Reply 10
It'll be very...cosy :wink:
Reply 11
god i love festivals. seriously if you get wasted enough you wont even need a tent. besides, 1 night you might as well not go to sleep at all.
Reply 12
Fleff
Why only one night? Costs the same to go for 3, and much easier to find space on the friday morning that the saturday morning. Plus you haven't then got a mad rush to fit everything into your one man tent before the music starts... :p:
Good idea but, we can't make it...

My friend is in some amateur drama thing on the Friday night so the soonest we can make it is Saturday morning, but we know it'll be packed, we'll just have to put up with being next to the toilets :p:

And I set off for holiday early morning Monday that week [like 4am] so - can't stay the Sunday night either, sucks don't it?? :frown:

--------------

Choad
god i love festivals. seriously if you get wasted enough you wont even need a tent. besides, 1 night you might as well not go to sleep at all.
I was gonna say that but, we need SOMEWHERE to pass out at 3am, don't we? :p:
Reply 13
Runaground
I didn't realise they were so small!! :eek:

What're the usual dimensions...?

And db! I enevr thought of it like that! Maybe it is an excuse to get close to me - oh dear, now how to break it to him that I don't swing that way? :eek:

I think I'd rather buy a bigger tent than have to wake up to him stroking my hair!! :p:
my avatar says it all, but ill say it again: ^o)

(that is a very random detail, and i would be worried about.... "other" things)
Reply 14
What you want is a Quechua two man pop up tent. You take it out of its bag, throw it in the air, and it sets itself up by the time it hits the ground. Takes around 15 seconds to put away. Costs around £50 off ebay and well worth the money in my opinion - nothing beats it for festivals, and it stands up incredibly well to bad weather. See a video of it here.
Reply 15
Choad

Mmm - hairstroking seems rather uh..tame when you think of the two guys, alone and zipped up together in such a small, cramped, enclosed, squishy, tight space :p:
Helzerel
Mmm - hairstroking seems rather uh..tame when you think of the two guys, alone and zipped up together in such a small, cramped, enclosed, squishy, tight space :p:
Especially in the morning.
Ahem.
Reply 17
Helzerel
you think hes being really gay and stroking your leg until you realise both of his hands are elsewhere....
Reply 18
Choad

'tis true
methinks you secretly want him to stroke your hair or that it's happened before :p:
Reply 19
Yeah I thought I had better say hair stroking rather than anything too x-rated!! :p:

And thanks Sync, if we can get the money together that looks like a good idea! :smile:

--------------

devilbunny
'tis true
methinks you secretly want him to stroke your hair or that it's happened before :p:
Are you gay, by any chance?

Latest