The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics Paper 3D (9FM0 3D) - 23rd June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics Paper 3D exam go?

Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics Paper 3D (9FM0 3D) - 23rd June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 23rd June 2023/ PM
Length: 1hr 30 mins

Resources:
Edexcel A Level Further Mathematics

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello my decision people how we feeling for this friday :smile:
Reply 2
Looking at how the others went not good
Reply 3
Need this to pull me up lol
Reply 4
anyone know if i can just use a pencil to fill out the tables in this test? So easy to make mistakes.
Original post by joerock7
anyone know if i can just use a pencil to fill out the tables in this test? So easy to make mistakes.

just do it in pencil at first then write over it with pen
Reply 6
is there any summary sheet / notes dor d1
anyone got all the orders for like bin packing and all the algorithms compiled together?
Reply 8
Good luck on the exam everyone, I hate finding orders of algorithms in computer science and decision so I can't really help there 😭
no worries
also, do you have to put numbers on the activity network nodes for critical path analysis, some mark schemes don't so I was wondering if I should?
Reply 11
Original post by use12123
also, do you have to put numbers on the activity network nodes for critical path analysis, some mark schemes don't so I was wondering if I should?

It would probably be a good idea to just number them to be sure, I doubt they will penalise you for numbering the nodes. Going through the powerpoints I follow for decision they mention numbering the nodes.
Bumping this thread again
Reply 13
How did everyone find it
Not bad just didn’t have time to check over
Felt like I did pretty good, but asked my 2 classmates and we had very different answers for some of the questions, hoping for the best tbh. DK if this A will come to me at this point.
Whoever remembers their answers can you please post? And
Reply 17
No big M
No scheduling
Easy dijkstra route inspection marks
Cannot ask for anything better
Whoever remembers their answers can you please post?
28 for question 4?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending