The Student Room Group

Woman driving the wrong way down a slip road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
:sexface: Hi u
Reply 21
Original post by Puff
I've driven on that bit of road before and you'd have to be a complete idiot to go down the wrong bit of the road. There's arrows for heavens sake telling you to follow your side of the road! She must be fooking blind!

Following the road left here will bring you on to the dual carriageway, and the right is leaving said carriageway...

They've put No Entry signs up now.
Reply 22
Original post by DOAADI

Even without the signs its pretty obvious =/
Reply 23
:sexface: It appears that you are stalking me

:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:
Original post by Xyls
If my palm would be any more in my face it would be coming out my ass.

Just like stuff would be coming out the drivers arse when he was confronted with that. 2, 3 foot more to the left he'd have been killed by the lamppost
Reply 25
Original post by Landie_Man
Just like stuff would be coming out the drivers arse when he was confronted with that. 2, 3 foot more to the left he'd have been killed by the lamppost

It was a she, thats why everyone is loling :<
The truck driver? Where did you read that?
Reply 27
Original post by Puff
I fail to see how she managed to pass her driving test in the first place, since diving requires a decent amount of competence before the instructor will pass you.
Simple. She probably asked on an online forum for advance advice on test routes so she can pass easily without having to learn any "hard" stuff like judgement. Then again, even if she failed a previous test for trying to drive the wrong way up one way streets and dual carriageways, she'd be straight onto the forums asking whether to appeal.
Reply 28
Original post by DOAADI

You could put up all the signs in the world telling you not to go through there and she would still go through it. Stupid cow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending