The Student Room Group

M&S Graduate Scheme 2012

Scroll to see replies

Nope still nothing :frown:
Reply 81
Ah well, I guess no news is better than bad news! Still fed up of waiting tho..... :s-smilie:
Reply 82
Nothing for me either, 22 days encounting
Has anyone contacted them at all?
Reply 84
Original post by sophiedonalson
Has anyone contacted them at all?

I emailed them on Tuesday and they said -

"We are currently working through the feedback , we will be in touch in the next few weeks to confirm the outcome of your application"

I am tempted to ring them but I don't want to seem like I'm bugging them....

Has anyone else????
I got exactly the same email like 2 weeks ago! I thought about it aswell but dont no what to do! Am fed up of staring at my phone!x
Reply 86
Hmm its so annoying! I just want to know either way now!!!! Seems like they just keep telling us to wait and wait - do they not know how frustrating it is?!!!
Reply 87
Also, I don't understand how they can be still "working through feedback"...surely if they've let some people know then they have made up their minds!
Reply 88
Sorry - RANT OVER! :tongue:
By let some people know do you mean rejecting some people? Wish I knew the names of all the people in our assessment centre so we could try and see if they had heard anything!
Reply 90
Yeh - some people have been rejected and I think someone mentioned earlier on that they knew someone who had been successful! So they must have made the decisions! Grr!

Hmm I am so rubbish with names I cannot remember any of them!!! I saw one girl last week and she said she hadn't heard anything yet...
Reply 91
Looks like we're going to be waiting over the weekend now....
Reply 92
Original post by becca1990
Looks like we're going to be waiting over the weekend now....

I was told I should know by middle of next week, which'll be 4 weeks later :biggrin:

But I really do think a wait this long is bad news, 99% certain.
Reply 93
Original post by TomDixie
I was told I should know by middle of next week, which'll be 4 weeks later :biggrin:

But I really do think a wait this long is bad news, 99% certain.

I do too, but you can't help having that tiny bit of hope and it plays on your mind so much! At least once we find out for certain we can relax and move on!
Reply 94
Got the letter.

I demonstrate enough Business Leadership and Setting Direction, but not enough Managing Ambiguity.

That's the extent of the feedback unfortunately.

I assume that means I didn't do the right things in the roleplay, but as that was the first I'd ever done I'm not too surprised!
Reply 95
Original post by TomDixie
Got the letter.

I demonstrate enough Business Leadership and Setting Direction, but not enough Managing Ambiguity.

That's the extent of the feedback unfortunately.

I assume that means I didn't do the right things in the roleplay, but as that was the first I'd ever done I'm not too surprised!

Awww no sorry to hear that! And they made you wait so long to tell you!

No post today as its Sunday, but I'm expecting a letter tomorrow.....
Reply 96
Nope still nothing :frown:

Have you heard anything yet Sophie? Seems like they're taking forever with our assessment centre.....
Yeh got my rejection letter today :frown: x
Reply 98
Yeh got my rejection letter today :frown: x

Aww no I'm so sorry to hear that! Hardly anyone on here has been successful :frown: what was your feedback like?

I might have a rejection letter waiting for me at home, but I won't know until my mum gets home from work..... So I'll let you know...
Reply 99
No post for me today, so another day waiting for the letter it seems.... :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest