The Student Room Group

HSBC Job simulation finance graduate 2024

Hi, I have been invited to do HSBC Job simulation finance graduate 2024, if anyone has done it before, please guide me how was that ? How many questions are included in the video interview?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by dorozah
Hi, I have been invited to do HSBC Job simulation finance graduate 2024, if anyone has done it before, please guide me how was that ? How many questions are included in the video interview?

Hi, do you remember how many video questions they asked and what they were? Thanks.
Reply 2
Hey , mind if you tell me about it ? i just received the email to take it 2 days ago .
Thank you !
Reply 3
Original post by User1481
Hi, do you remember how many video questions they asked and what they were? Thanks.

did you take it yet ?
Reply 4
Original post by Noname02
Hey , mind if you tell me about it ? i just received the email to take it 2 days ago .
Thank you !

I did mine few days agon, it was 3 videos assessment, one was about starting a career at my new place of work and I happen to know just one person in the meeting holding, how do Interact with the people around me, secondly a news letter was giving to read and then asked to send an email to a colleague on why he think we should invest in that particular project
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Hami5050
I did mine few days agon, it was 3 videos assessment, one was about starting a career at my new place of work and I happen to know just one person in the meeting holding, how do Interact with the people around me, secondly a news letter was giving to read and then asked to send an email to a colleague on why he think we should invest in that particular project
do you know what an ideal answer should look like very briefly for both ? I have no idea how technical / detailed my answer should be
Reply 6
Original post by Hami5050

Do you have to give a step by step process of what you would do or approach the situation or actually role-play as if you're in the meeting?
Reply 7
Original post by dorozah
when did you hear back after taking the job simulation , if you heard back at all
Reply 8
Hello there, I just read this thread about Graduate Finance at HSBC.
I wrote my job simulation test about 7 weeks ago I still haven’t heard from them. I want to assume I passed the test and they are looking through the application in details because it’s taking so long. I will appreciate if any of you could confirm if you receive a feedback after submitting your job simulation test.
Original post by Hawawu
Hello there, I just read this thread about Graduate Finance at HSBC.
I wrote my job simulation test about 7 weeks ago I still haven’t heard from them. I want to assume I passed the test and they are looking through the application in details because it’s taking so long. I will appreciate if any of you could confirm if you receive a feedback after submitting your job simulation test.

I also have finished my job simulation 4 weeks ago, but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply 10
I’m just received an email that they have filled the vacancies and that I didn’t make the cut.
Whoever got it, All the best.
Reply 11
Original post by Hawawu
I’m just received an email that they have filled the vacancies and that I didn’t make the cut.
Whoever got it, All the best.

same message recieved
Reply 12
Better luck next time. Not giving up anytime soon…. Keep pushing

Quick Reply

Latest