The Student Room Group

Barclays Graduate Scheme 2024

Anyone got video interview after psychometric tests?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How long did it take to get a response and the video interview? I submitted my online assessments on 1 October 2023 for the Investment Banking Analyst Programme 2024.
I applied for the Graduate Public Policy Analyst Role when it first opened up, so over 2 weeks ago now! Finished the tests and stuff, the listing is now gone and I havent recieved a response for that role yet so no clue what that means. Havent had a response from any of the other schemes I applied to with them yet either.
Reply 3
Hi, I saw a lot of the roles are based outside of London, have the ones inside London been taken down? Going for the Aspiring Developer grad scheme.
Original post by IamBaymax
Hi, I saw a lot of the roles are based outside of London, have the ones inside London been taken down? Going for the Aspiring Developer grad scheme.

I dont think theyre offering that for london this year. I know it was offered last year and then got removed completely later on.
Reply 5
Original post by confusedninja
I applied for the Graduate Public Policy Analyst Role when it first opened up, so over 2 weeks ago now! Finished the tests and stuff, the listing is now gone and I havent recieved a response for that role yet so no clue what that means. Havent had a response from any of the other schemes I applied to with them yet either.

Same for me. When I login to to the Barclays Taleo portal, it says ‘Listing no longer available’ but I received an email after completing the online assessments saying my assessment is being reviewed and an update will be provided as soon as possible.
Reply 6
Hey, thought I would jump in on this thread. I applied for the Capital Markets Analyst (Graduate) and I think I passed the online interview because I didn't get a rejection email lol. However instead of sending me a video assessment straightaway I got an email saying my application "will be reviewed and an update will be provided to you as soon as possible." Does anyone know what this means? Is there a Video Interview coming up, or is the next stage the assessment centre? I am so confused !
Reply 7
Original post by sarks_1020
Hey, thought I would jump in on this thread. I applied for the Capital Markets Analyst (Graduate) and I think I passed the online interview because I didn't get a rejection email lol. However instead of sending me a video assessment straightaway I got an email saying my application "will be reviewed and an update will be provided to you as soon as possible." Does anyone know what this means? Is there a Video Interview coming up, or is the next stage the assessment centre? I am so confused !

Sorry that I can't answer your question but i got a question. You mentioned you think you passed the online interview, how many days since you passed the initial online assessment did you receive the invitation for the online interview? I haven't heard back ever since i did the online assessment so bit worried
Reply 8
Original post by kzajd
Sorry that I can't answer your question but i got a question. You mentioned you think you passed the online interview, how many days since you passed the initial online assessment did you receive the invitation for the online interview? I haven't heard back ever since i did the online assessment so bit worried

My bad, that was a typo, i mean i passed the online assessment - not the interview :frown: So I'm just like you, submitted the online assessment but no online interview invite yet. I did mine quite recently, submitted on the 9th of oct
Reply 9
Original post by sarks_1020
My bad, that was a typo, i mean i passed the online assessment - not the interview :frown: So I'm just like you, submitted the online assessment but no online interview invite yet. I did mine quite recently, submitted on the 9th of oct

I’ve been waiting since 1 October 2023, so around 8 working days.
Reply 10
Can anyone help me with the tests for this? I have KPMG answers and can help with KPMG
Reply 11
Is it accurate?
Reply 12
Anyone got a video interview? I’m still waiting lol
Reply 13
Oh okay amazing, thank you!
Reply 14
Original post by confusedninja

I've also applied for that role. Barclays are notoriously slow for getting back to people so I emailed them for an update. They said this 'Currently, the recruiters are reviewing all the assessments and once done, they will undergo a selection process and notify those who will get shortlisted and move to the Final Stage. In the meantime, please make sure to keep your lines open and check your email regularly.'
Reply 15
Original post by Will1997.

Hi, how long after you submitted your application did it take for them to send the psychometric tests? I applied a week ago and haven't heard anything from them.
Reply 16
Original post by Will1997.

Same and I did assessments for IB first week of Sep. They've had lay offs etc and Barclays are notoriously slow so forget about it till they come back lol
Reply 17
Original post by Mici2202
Hi, how long after you submitted your application did it take for them to send the psychometric tests? I applied a week ago and haven't heard anything from them.

mine was like 2 days but wouldn't read too much into that, AC are miles off so got time
Reply 18
Original post by zjak
mine was like 2 days but wouldn't read too much into that, AC are miles off so got time

Thank you! Also, do they send a confirmation or something after you submit the application? I literally got nothing from them and wondering if my application even went through.
Reply 19
Original post by Mici2202

That’s weird because I received the psychometric tests almost instantly after submitting my application.

Quick Reply

Latest