The Student Room Group

Arup graduates schemes 2024

Anyone here applied for Arup graduates schemes 2024?
(edited 5 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes I have, waiting to hear back after passing online tests at the start of the month
Reply 2
Original post by bridgeleaderhead
Yes I have, waiting to hear back after passing online tests at the start of the month

Good luck for your application
How long was the online assessment ?? How long did it lasts, or How long did it take you to complete it. I applied for Building-mechanical engineering an my online assessment is next week
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by arnaudenobi
Good luck for your application
How long was the online assessment ?? How long did it lasts, or How long did it take you to complete it. I applied for Building-mechanical engineering an my online assessment is next week

hey, how was your assessment- would you be able to share any tips?
Hi anyone heard back from arup after passing online test, as last month got mail that my application passed to local hiring team, since than no update. I applied for Birmingham office
Reply 5
Original post by Karansiddhu
Hi anyone heard back from arup after passing online test, as last month got mail that my application passed to local hiring team, since than no update. I applied for Birmingham office

Same here o got a similar mail recently applied for Birmingham as well
Reply 6
Original post by bridgeleaderhead

Did you pass the assessments in the beginning of November or December?

Same here I also applied to the Birmingham office and got the same email 9 days ago.
I wonder if they would let us know if we've gotten rejected or not?
Original post by gradapplicant43
Same here I also applied to the Birmingham office and got the same email 9 days ago.
I wonder if they would let us know if we've gotten rejected or not?

What role you applied for?
I applied for Graduate Management Consulting - Energy Infrastructure & Decarbonisation, received this mail on 9th nov
What role you applied for?
I applied for Graduate Management Consulting - Energy Infrastructure & Decarbonisation, received this mail on 9th nov

Graduate Management Consulting - People & Organisation - Birmingham, and I received the email on Dec 4th
Reply 10
I just got rejected today so maybe the follow up emails for the assessment centre will come out for everyone as well.
Original post by Yllora
I just got rejected today so maybe the follow up emails for the assessment centre will come out for everyone as well.

Sorry to hear that. Just to clarify, were you rejected after passing the online assessment? Also, if you don’t mind, could you provide your application timeline? Thank you!!!
Reply 12
Original post by scaredgrad
Sorry to hear that. Just to clarify, were you rejected after passing the online assessment? Also, if you don’t mind, could you provide your application timeline? Thank you!!!

The email I got after completing my online assessment says that my "application was progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by hiring teams." Which I think isn't a confirmation and they've yet to pass me? I'm not sure honestly.

Timeline:
27 Nov - Application form submitted for Graduate Civil Engineering - Civils
28 Nov - Arup informs me my application is moving forward.
29 Nov - ukearlycareers email giving me the invite to complete the online assessment.
3 Dec - Completed my online assessment and got the feedback report for the personality assessment.
4 Dec - My application is moving forward and will be further reviewed by hiring teams.
13 Dec - My application was not selected to go forward at this time but the team will contact me if there are further opportunities that may be of interest to me apparently. Either I'm on a reserved list or they rejected me. Probably the latter.
Original post by Yllora
The email I got after completing my online assessment says that my "application was progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by hiring teams." Which I think isn't a confirmation and they've yet to pass me? I'm not sure honestly.

Timeline:
27 Nov - Application form submitted for Graduate Civil Engineering - Civils
28 Nov - Arup informs me my application is moving forward.
29 Nov - ukearlycareers email giving me the invite to complete the online assessment.
3 Dec - Completed my online assessment and got the feedback report for the personality assessment.
4 Dec - My application is moving forward and will be further reviewed by hiring teams.
13 Dec - My application was not selected to go forward at this time but the team will contact me if there are further opportunities that may be of interest to me apparently. Either I'm on a reserved list or they rejected me. Probably the latter.

Thanks for replying. I also received an email after I took the test saying my application will progress to the next stage of the process. I assumed that was passing, but you could be right about the phrasing. Thanks for sharing! I am like two days behind you in the process- so we will maybe see soon. Best of luck with your other aps!
Reply 14
Hello
Has anyone tried reaching out to Arup recruitment team ? Specially the people who applied to Birmingham branch
Reply 15
Original post by neeedy_Pm
Hello
Has anyone tried reaching out to Arup recruitment team ? Specially the people who applied to Birmingham branch

I'm too scared to email them. I've been waiting for a response since 24/11. I think we will get a response this week, hopefully.
Reply 16
Original post by b.u.b
I'm too scared to email them. I've been waiting for a response since 24/11. I think we will get a response this week, hopefully.

Hi, have you had your virtual assessment center?
Reply 17
Original post by Ha.bi.am
Hi, have you had your virtual assessment center?

No, I'm still waiting to see if I have got that far.
Reply 18
Rooting for you 💪
Reply 19
Original post by Ha.bi.am
Rooting for you 💪

Omg thank you, you too!

Quick Reply

Latest