The Student Room Group

who else is doing a biology unit 1 AS exam in january?

im doing biology at AS level and i have the unit 1 test(f211/01) on 11/1/2012. i just wanted other peoples opinions on it. :smile:
Reply 1
I am, it seems horrendous. I really don't want to do it :/ biology is my weakest subject
Reply 2
Original post by 560g481
I am, it seems horrendous. I really don't want to do it :/ biology is my weakest subject

what other subjects do you do? i do maths, physics and chemistry. so comparitiviley biology is the subject i find easier. what areas do you struggle in?
Reply 3
Original post by jithinr77
what other subjects do you do? i do maths, physics and chemistry. so comparitiviley biology is the subject i find easier. what areas do you struggle in?

Just biology in general. I hate the subject, it's just cramming a load of **** in your mind and splurging it all over an exam paper as well as having to remember those ****ing keywords :angry: which i can never seem to get

Taking Physics, Maths and ICT (ict was to fill up a block lol)
Reply 4
Original post by 560g481
Just biology in general. I hate the subject, it's just cramming a load of **** in your mind and splurging it all over an exam paper as well as having to remember those ****ing keywords :angry: which i can never seem to get

Taking Physics, Maths and ICT (ict was to fill up a block lol)

LOL. i hated the key words as well but luckily my teacher kept using it a lot so it slowly started to get stuck in my head. keep doing past papers because they really do help. but dont just do one after the other. do one and learn again about the stuff you got wrong. i have few more papers to do. the big five mark questions are the worst. have you done past papers yet? and how do you find physics and maths?
Reply 5
Original post by jithinr77
LOL. i hated the key words as well but luckily my teacher kept using it a lot so it slowly started to get stuck in my head. keep doing past papers because they really do help. but dont just do one after the other. do one and learn again about the stuff you got wrong. i have few more papers to do. the big five mark questions are the worst. have you done past papers yet? and how do you find physics and maths?

Physics and Maths are easy :cool:
I'm going to try and do past papers now for biology :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by 560g481
Physics and Maths are easy :cool:
I'm going to try and do past papers now for biology :wink:

cool. i find physics question papers the hardest. i usualy understand the physics concepts but i find the questions hard. :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending