The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh dammit, well maybe then it was the last game against Spurs played at Highbury lol.
Marvin Martin has been quoted in Le Parisien as saying he's in contact with us over a move in the summer, as are Valencia and Dortmund.
Original post by marcusmerehay
Marvin Martin has been quoted in Le Parisien as saying he's in contact with us over a move in the summer, as are Valencia and Dortmund.

Dortmund? That would be overkill, three quality CAM doesn't make sense and I can't see them offloading Gotze at all. Just imagine, Gotze, Reus and Martin in midfield :coma:

I think Arsenal fans are so fortunate with quality, they're oblivious to it, who would you rather have, one of those three or Wilshere?
Original post by In2deep
Dortmund? That would be overkill, three quality CAM doesn't make sense and I can't see them offloading Gotze at all. Just imagine, Gotze, Reus and Martin in midfield :coma:

I think Arsenal fans are so fortunate with quality, they're oblivious to it, who would you rather have, one of those three or Wilshere?

Wilshere.

But after his injuries I fear he might not be the same player.
Original post by jilebinator
Wilshere.

But after his injuries I fear he might not be the same player.

That's exactly what I'm scared of. If you look at it, he's missed an entire season in the crucial period of his development.

However, I'm sure Wenger has planned a comfortable and relaxed pre-season for him so he can make the best comeback possible (I hope).
Word on Twitter is that Redknapp has had a bust up with Adebayor and Kaboul. Apparently, the Togolese striker has refused to play the remaining games of the season. Take it with a massive pinch of salt but this is ****ing hilarious.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Word on Twitter is that Redknapp has had a bust up with Adebayor and Kaboul. Apparently, the Congolese striker has refused to play the remaining games of the season. Take it with a massive pinch of salt but this is ****ing hilarious.

I have too admit that rivalry between spurs and us has been really good. It has made the season a lot more interesting.
If Spurs become **** next year it won't be any fun.
(edited 12 years ago)
Gareth Bale arriving at the PFA player of the year awards

Word on Twitter is that Redknapp has had a bust up with Adebayor and Kaboul. Apparently, the Congolese striker has refused to play the remaining games of the season. Take it with a massive pinch of salt but this is ****ing hilarious.

I even find it funny. These last few weeks have been a joke.
If I wasn't planning on renewing my membership next year I'd question how much of a Spurs fan I am. The collapse has been such a textbook disaster that it's not really painful any more. The derby hurt, Utd was disappointing though it was "same old Spurs and our inferiority complex" and the next real stab of pain I felt was drawing at Sunderland and losing to Norwich. Since then I haven't really cared. I paid £48 to be at the QPR game yesterday for ****'s sake and was almost laughing as we played terribly and lost.

But Adebayor is Togolese :fyi:
Original post by rockrunride
I even find it funny. These last few weeks have been a joke.
If I wasn't planning on renewing my membership next year I'd question how much of a Spurs fan I am. The collapse has been such a textbook disaster that it's not really painful any more. The derby hurt, Utd was disappointing though it was "same old Spurs and our inferiority complex" and the next real stab of pain I felt was drawing at Sunderland and losing to Norwich. Since then I haven't really cared. I paid £48 to be at the QPR game yesterday for ****'s sake and was almost laughing as we played terribly and lost.

But Adebayor is Togolese :fyi:

Personally, it's just proving how tactically void 'Arry is. If you can't field your first team, it looks like you just crumble. That is the difference between a good manager and an average one. He just can't adjust his team and tactics to cater the players he has available.

The whole England job talk hasn't helped and has clearly disrupted the team.

It has been an interesting season and one of the better ones as the rivalry between us and you guys has been fierce.

Do you think you'll still get top 4 now?
Reply 9710
Andy Carroll arriving at PFA Player of the Year awards!

Original post by gunit123
Andy Carroll arriving at PFA Player of the Year awards!

Why on earth would Andy Carroll go to the PFA Player of Year awards?
http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/carlos-vela-golazo-v-villarreal/

:sogood:

better option than chamakh or park ?

loan lads are doing pretty decent.

Arshavin scored too. Bendtners not too shabby either.
Reply 9714
Original post by antonfigo
http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/carlos-vela-golazo-v-villarreal/

:sogood:

better option than chamakh or park ?

loan lads are doing pretty decent.

Arshavin scored too. Bendtners not too shabby either.

Ideally we'd never see any of those 5 in an arsenal shirt again
Reply 9715
Original post by jilebinator
Why on earth would Andy Carroll go to the PFA Player of Year awards?

Nominated for the award of the most expensive/least goals scored player in the PL.

Unconfirmed but apparently Robin Van Persie won Player Of The Year whilst Kyle Walker has apparently won Young Player of The Year
(edited 12 years ago)
Personally, it's just proving how tactically void 'Arry is. If you can't field your first team, it looks like you just crumble. That is the difference between a good manager and an average one. He just can't adjust his team and tactics to cater the players he has available.

The whole England job talk hasn't helped and has clearly disrupted the team.

It has been an interesting season and one of the better ones as the rivalry between us and you guys has been fierce.

Do you think you'll still get top 4 now?

Think it was a contributing factor initially, but the bad form carries itself through the weeks. The lack of morale probably isn't that directly related to the speculation any more. I know Arsenal like a good derby as much as we do, especially as they've usually won and we used to hope we could steal something, and this year they've been more pivotal than ever making them more exciting for both sides. Just a shame it hasn't gone down to the wire between us.

We can get top 4, but it looks unlikely. Watching us makes me doubt where the improvements are going to come from. The players look tired and it'll be hard to motivate themselves to get out of it now when the beach is but a couple of weeks away. So I think we are capable, but it's unlikely now.

Ramsey was actually good

:beard:
557754_344329632283719_244076068975743_882066_848768372_n.jpg

hahaha xDDD

Latest