The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

fashion promotion and communication

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I got offered a place on the course on the 14th, i'm so excited just want to start booking accommodation!
Just thought I'd write a message because i'd love to get to know people who are going to be on the course! I sound like such a nerd right now haha
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Millielewis
Hello! I got offered a place on the course on the 14th, i'm so excited just want to start booking accommodation!
Just thought I'd write a message because i'd love to get to know people who are going to be on the course! I sound like such a nerd right now haha

Congratulations! I had an interview on the 1st Feb and still not heard back - when was your interview?
Thank you! My interview was also on the 1st, ive heard it takes a long time for people to hear from them so don't worry I'm sure you'll hear back in no time!
Reply 23
Thank you! My interview was also on the 1st, ive heard it takes a long time for people to hear from them so don't worry I'm sure you'll hear back in no time!

I've heard the same but can't understand how you've heard from them when you had the interview on the same day! Is it a conditional offer?
I don't think it work with which day you had your interview but that is annoying, yeah i've got a conditional
Reply 25
I'm transferring from print journalism at trent to FCP and im really excited to meet people on the course and see where they're booking their accomodation as I'm moving out of my house *i live in nottingham anyway* to live in student acc*, want to get the proper uni experience :smile:.

And just FYI before I started Print Journalism I got accepted on FCP last year and they take a very long time to reply to some people but that doesn't mean its bad news :smile: they've had like 800 applicants this year so you can see why there will be a ridiculous backlog!! I'm sure you've done really well
Reply 26
i got an offer on feb 29th, i had my interview at the beginnng of feb has anyone else?
congratulations!
has anyone received their student number? i accepted my place on the 14th of feb and haven't got it and really want to book accommodation before all the good ones go!
Reply 28
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/future_students/accommodation/index.html

it says on here people with conditional offers can apply on may 14th so i guess thats when everyone will be aplying for accomodation
Reply 29
Hiya, I received an offer on friday :biggrin: so excited! does anyone know how many places they offer altogether, and out of how many applicants?
oh and where's everyone hoping to stay accommodation-wise ?
thank you melissa, i can stop worrying now!

When i went to the open day i think he said theres around 80 students on the course, i'm not sure if i'm making that number up or not aha and last year there was around 800 applicants and they interview 3/400 so it may be around the same this year.

i'm looking to stay in either gill street or sandby but i'm sure everyones the same because they're the best, fingers crossed! i'm so excited :smile:
Reply 31
is anyone deferring and got a place for fcp? x
Reply 32
When i went to the open day i think he said theres around 80 students on the course, i'm not sure if i'm making that number up or not aha and last year there was around 800 applicants and they interview 3/400 so it may be around the same this year.

i'm looking to stay in either gill street or sandby but i'm sure everyones the same because they're the best, fingers crossed! i'm so excited :smile:

Ahh that's amazing, glad you remembered those figures, I totally forgot them... I just know I left the open day thinking 'oh my god i have no chance'. :P

Yeah I'm looking at gill street and sandby too! - definitely the best, and the most popular it seems haha. fingers and toes crossed! :smile:
I thought the exact same, I was like 'i'm so jealous of the people on this course' haha

Ah i know, i just want to get it all sorted now, I can't wait but i just want to be reassured that i've got the accommodation i want! Good Luck!
Reply 34
got a conditional offer over a week ago!! hoping to stay in gill street but it's really over-subscribed so i'm gonna have to be ready and waiting on the date we can apply! they said on my interview day that if notts trent is you're first choice, you're more likely to get a place.
Reply 35
I'm getting really fed up now - I had my interview on 1st February and still not had a reply! - I've rung and was told no outcome yet and all decisions have to made by end of March - how long do they need?! :mad:
Reply 36
Original post by gacoleman1
I'm getting really fed up now - I had my interview on 1st February and still not had a reply! - I've rung and was told no outcome yet and all decisions have to made by end of March - how long do they need?! :mad:

I had to wait ages too, I had my interview at the end of jan and only received my offer a week ago. i wouldn't worry yet! good luck :smile:
Reply 37
Helloo, Ive got a conditional offer for this course and putting it as my firm too! Cannot wait, i definitely want Gill Street for my accom, seems the biggest and nicest!
Reply 38
After 8 weeks of waiting after my interview finally told I got rejected for NTU - UCA here I come :smile:
Reply 39
I've put NTU as my firm for FCP (: I'm also thinking gill street / sandby, and then if not, like goldsmiths court, which is private and really nice, still close to the waverly building, but they just can't guarentee you'll be with first years... :/
I'm so excited! lets just hope i can get the points!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending