The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

fashion promotion and communication

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I've firmed my offer for fcp, does anyone know when you get your student ID etc?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi melissa,

I also made NTU my firm choice and wondered the same but you get it a few weeks later by email as part of your welcome pack :smile: well this is what happened to me anyway. so keep checking your emails!

Hope this helps :smile:

Olivia
My interview was in december and i was told that i would hear straight after christmas but didnt hear till february time but did get accpeted and made NTU my firm choice! i am so excited, i just want to be able to apply for accomadation now definitely feeling gill street so will be up the night before waiting for 12 to hit to apply, im so sad!
Reply 43
Original post by gracej27
I've put NTU as my firm for FCP (: I'm also thinking gill street / sandby, and then if not, like goldsmiths court, which is private and really nice, still close to the waverly building, but they just can't guarentee you'll be with first years... :/
I'm so excited! lets just hope i can get the points!

heey, i've been looking at goldsmiths court too (it looks so good!) i was planning on booking there if i didn't get a room at gill street or sandby. but now i'm worried its going to be booked up before the 14th :s-smilie: what's your plan? stressful - but still exciting - stuff! haha
Reply 44
Original post by Oliviaaviolett
My interview was in december and i was told that i would hear straight after christmas but didnt hear till february time but did get accpeted and made NTU my firm choice! i am so excited, i just want to be able to apply for accomadation now definitely feeling gill street so will be up the night before waiting for 12 to hit to apply, im so sad!

i have heard that the accommodation doesn't actually open at midnight :/ they basically just say it will be open at any time on the 14th (in the morning) i will be up until 2am i expect haha, but last year it opened at 7:30am ish but the year before that it opened at something like 1:30/2:00am (i thiiiiink :s-smilie:) so it's going to be a seriously sleepless night :P where will you apply if you dont get gill street? :smile:
Original post by imy7
i have heard that the accommodation doesn't actually open at midnight :/ they basically just say it will be open at any time on the 14th (in the morning) i will be up until 2am i expect haha, but last year it opened at 7:30am ish but the year before that it opened at something like 1:30/2:00am (i thiiiiink :s-smilie:) so it's going to be a seriously sleepless night :P where will you apply if you dont get gill street? :smile:

Ahh really!? well that sucks, guess it will be one sleepless night!:rolleyes: can't believe it works like that! knowing my luck i'll be to late lol! i was thinking sandby halls, definitely looks second best! :smile:
Reply 46
Think NTU is going to be my firm... Yet to commit and accept it, but I'm 98% sure!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 47
Heyy ive firmed NTU for this course also! Anyone have ideas on their accom? Ive had a look and im so tempted to go private now in somewhere like Victoria Halls or Mansion Square...they look so nice, really close to the uni and apparently very social! Anyone else thinking of opting for private also? X
Reply 48
Original post by megxx
Heyy ive firmed NTU for this course also! Anyone have ideas on their accom? Ive had a look and im so tempted to go private now in somewhere like Victoria Halls or Mansion Square...they look so nice, really close to the uni and apparently very social! Anyone else thinking of opting for private also? X

Heya! I've gone for private halls - got a room at Goldsmiths Court! you should check it out if you haven't already, its really popular with loads of freshers!

EDIT: I just saw on another NTU thread that you're staying at Goldsmiths hahaaa, what flat are you in?? :smile:

EDIT AGAIN: OMG I'm such a retard!! I only just linked your username to your actual name hahahahaha, hi there! :L my hunting isn't going well.. all i'm doing is finding people i already know... loool :wink: :P xx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by imy7
Heya! I've gone for private halls - got a room at Goldsmiths Court! you should check it out if you haven't already, its really popular with loads of freshers!

EDIT: I just saw on another NTU thread that you're staying at Goldsmiths hahaaa, what flat are you in?? :smile:

EDIT AGAIN: OMG I'm such a retard!! I only just linked your username to your actual name hahahahaha, hi there! :L my hunting isn't going well.. all i'm doing is finding people i already know... loool :wink: :P xx

hahaha hey roomy! where the rest of flat 29 at?! xx
Reply 50
Original post by megxx
hahaha hey roomy! where the rest of flat 29 at?! xx

this is diabolical...they're hiding from us! with their 27 cats and lack of a facebook page! D: hahaha maybe they haven't been allocated yet?! xx
I've just been looking at the private accomodation and it's made me want to also stay in goldsmith court, I don't like the pressure of will i or won't i get a place at gill street! think i should go for it?
Reply 52
Original post by megxx

Viccy halls is where its at! :smile:
you guys have made me realise private is a much better option, so thanks :smile: definitely thinking about this now, just gotta look which one to go for! Private is way cheaper so works better for me :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Millielewis
I've just been looking at the private accomodation and it's made me want to also stay in goldsmith court, I don't like the pressure of will i or won't i get a place at gill street! think i should go for it?

definitely!!!! :biggrin:
ive been looking at private accomadation, goldsmith courts rent doesnt cover gas charges :/ does this mean we'll have to pay extra for it? does anyone know?
Reply 56
Are you both flat 29?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 57
where is everyone living studying FCP? would be nice if everyone can get to know a few people before we all start (:
Reply 58
Has everyone got fb? I'll make a group for our course
Original post by melissa.
Has everyone got fb? I'll make a group for our course

I'm doing FCP! Link me the group once you've set it up?! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending