The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've just passed my driving test and I now have a car with no radio..can you help?
Any help me with a radio code: Renault Clio: RN278F30633073

TH020

Model number: 22DC278/62B

FD0603430633073
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ABParker
Any help me with a radio code: Renault Clio: RN278F30633073

TH020

Model number: 22DC278/62B

FD0603430633073

hi can anyone help please. battery died and now i need code for radio. Y043
Original post by katekukx
hi can anyone help please. battery died and now i need code for radio. Y043

Original post by IWMTom

thank you so much. i have been googling this problem for hours. thank you
Hi Tom. Can you help me too? Same problem car died and needed new battery. Renault clio.Radio model number is 22DC278/628. there is also a longer number 8200057881TM024.Be really glad if u can help.David
Original post by CLIODRIVER50
Hi Tom. Can you help me too? Same problem car died and needed new battery. Renault clio.Radio model number is 22DC278/628. there is also a longer number 8200057881TM024.Be really glad if u can help.David

Original post by IWMTom

Absolute legend. Worked a treat. Thank you
Hay could you help with mine what do you need from me?
Original post by The_Architect
Scroll down here for a detailed but simple guide of the whole process and what you need:

https://www.rapidradiocodes.co.uk/manufacturers/renault

What Tom is doing here out of the goodness of his heart is a great service, but understandably he's not gonna be able to respond straight away as his life will get in the way. If anyone in this thread is wanting to get back into their radios immediately and is willing to pay a fiver for it, try the link above instead.

Alternatively... https://tomwilson.pw/renault/

Free of charge.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by IWMTom
Alternatively... https://tomwilson.pw/renault/

Free of charge.

Also an option, but only for those who already know what they're doing and just need a quick code - the link I posted includes a detailed guide on how to remove the radio to get the precode as well as the process of entering the code itself, which depending on the specific radio model can be complicated. For those who are still having trouble there's also the option of customer support from a paid site, even when all you're paying is a fiver.
Original post by The_Architect
Also an option, but only for those who already know what they're doing and just need a quick code - the link I posted includes a detailed guide on how to remove the radio to get the precode as well as the process of entering the code itself, which depending on the specific radio model can be complicated. For those who are still having trouble there's also the option of customer support from a paid site, even when all you're paying is a fiver.

Nobody should be paying money for these codes. The algorithm has been public knowledge for decades.

Plenty of resources out there on how to remove radios and enter codes without having to pay money.
Hi,

Does anyone know the radio code for

D873

Thank you x
Original post by Hjoc1994
Hi,

Does anyone know the radio code for

D873

Thank you x

Thank you!!

Original post by IWMTom

Latest