The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
He'll have to eat some humble pie :frown:

He'll be doing thyme.
Reply 41
What a pudding
Apparently he needs mental help, but hasn't yet said relating to what.
Original post by Snagprophet

Well he'll get a grilling at the police station
Reply 44
The best bit here is that he had some pretty strong stuff to say on the riots :pierre: So it's ok when middle-class people steal stuff, eh...?

(I'd imagine he was shoplifting out of a desire to get one over on the supermarket/mild kleptomania and not actual economic need, but the hypocrisy point still stands.)
Reply 45
Original post by Snagprophet

He just said he was going to seek help... Maybe he just meant something like a friend with a big coat.
Reply 46
This country's going down the pan, it just makes my eyes water reading about this.
He's minted! What an idiot.
What does the apology mean?

MP says something... probably ********d and forced to say sorry... they say sorry
Jeremy Clarkson says something, complaints to BBC, he probably gets bolluck*d then aplogises .. :Y
Reply 49
I was reading on the bbc news today about how wealthy people stealing small value items is often a sign of a more serious underlying problem. It's not about getting free cheese and wine.

According to the man himself: On one occasion I paid £180 for three crates of champagne and at the same time nicked £4 of stuff - how ridiculous and how stupid”.

I reckon he needs help to sort out whatever is causing him to spontaneously steal things.
Reply 50
Original post by I Kant Spall
at least it wasn't Ainsley Harriott

I think I would cry if it was
The puns. Dear god.
Reply 52
Beep beep! Richie.
Reply 53
Original post by Manitude
I was reading on the bbc news today about how wealthy people stealing small value items is often a sign of a more serious underlying problem. It's not about getting free cheese and wine.

According to the man himself: On one occasion I paid £180 for three crates of champagne and at the same time nicked £4 of stuff - how ridiculous and how stupid”.

I reckon he needs help to sort out whatever is causing him to spontaneously steal things.

I see your point.

Here you have a supposed food and drinks expert purchasing champagne at only £60 a case. It must have been like fizzy vinegar...

The man is clearly a few chips short of a fish supper.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by Jake22
I see your point.

Here you have a supposed food and drinks expert purchasing champagne at only £60 a case. It must have been like fizzy vinegar...

The man is clearly a few chips short of a fish supper.

If he was getting the champagne wholesale (likely if he's buying three crates of it) to sell in his restaurants then he's probably going to be getting a considerable discount.
Reply 55
Original post by Manitude
If he was getting the champagne wholesale (likely if he's buying three crates of it) to sell in his restaurants then he's probably going to be getting a considerable discount.

... or maybe he is just a fat, greedy James Blunt who slobs about the house drinking cheap fizz before going out and taxing himself a bit of cheddar to soak it all up.
Reply 56
Maybe he just misplaiced his wallet?
Reply 57
Original post by beepbeeprichie
The puns. Dear god.

I'm racking my brains for more food related robbery puns for this thread but nothing else I can think of cuts the mustard.
Reply 58
Original post by Jake22
... or maybe he is just a fat, greedy James Blunt who slobs about the house drinking cheap fizz before going out and taxing himself a bit of cheddar to soak it all up.

Maybe... :iiam:
Reply 59
It would seem his career is dead meat now, what a bitter man he is to do this, a man that once had respected opinions is now left with a measely pi.

Latest

Trending

Trending