The Student Room Group

The Caffeine Society (I)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Relentless is a beast! Does a great job at keeping you awake but that headache the next day...
I haven't had coffee in time, and
Reply 42
FAO Red Bull drinkers: Red Bull now comes in bottle form. About time!

(Ignore, if this is old news. I only saw it in Sainsburys the other day and was like :zomg:)
Reply 43
Original post by The Stig
FAO Red Bull drinkers: Red Bull now comes in bottle form. About time!

(Ignore, if this is old news. I only saw it in Sainsburys the other day and was like :zomg:)

How would a can or a bottle make a difference if you don't mind me asking? :holmes:
Reply 44
Definitely need some caffeine for busy times. Kenco Smooth, Pepsi, Gatorade among my favourites. I get a lot done aswell!
Reply 45
Original post by S-man10
How would a can or a bottle make a difference if you don't mind me asking? :holmes:

I don't have to drink it in one go / sitting. I can carry it around. Red Bull, especially, messes with my stomach if I drink it in one go. So being able to put the lid on and pop it in my bag and drinking the rest later is far more ideal.

It also means I can now safely carry Red Bull around in the cup holder of my car :teehee: ... the cans topple over as the hole is too big.

Even with Coke etc I never get cans when I'm out. I like the option of being able to put the lid on and carrying on. Instead having to finish my drink.
Reply 46
Original post by The Stig
I don't have to drink it in one go / sitting. I can carry it around. Red Bull, especially, messes with my stomach if I drink it in one go. So being able to put the lid on and pop it in my bag and drinking the rest later is far more ideal.

It also means I can now safely carry Red Bull around in the cup holder of my car :teehee: ... the cans topple over as the hole is too big.

Even with Coke etc I never get cans when I'm out. I like the option of being able to put the lid on and carrying on. Instead having to finish my drink.

I feel dim. That makes a ****load of sense :redface:

Only usually with redbull, i used to drink a can in one go rather than sips.
Reply 47
Top tip, warm up milk and stir in instant coffee = cheap but equally satisfying version of a latte :yy:
Original post by S-man10

Your only aloud to bring bottles into my Uni libary too so this helps alot.
Reply 49
Coffee literally makes my day 10 times better! haha :biggrin:
Reply 50
Looks like everyone in the caffeine society is asleep ffs :laugh:
Reply 51
Original post by S-man10
Looks like everyone in the caffeine society is asleep ffs :laugh:

Let's wakeup!
Reply 52
always love a bit of good coffee/espresso...
I've found my home in this society. Don't even want to think about how much caffeine I've had today - can of diet Pepsi, a whole cafetiere of coffee (probably coming up to 1l) and a big mug of green tea :redface: I don't get jitters from it at all though, and I've only once had trouble sleeping from it (two cafetieres of coffee the night before a big exam) - worryingly tolerant!
Reply 54
Coffee <3

Anyone else tried chicory coffee? It's hard to find in the UK, I usually get it in France, but it's soo good :biggrin: Some co-op stores sell it, I really recommend it to other coffee lovers :smile:
Reply 55
Imagine using redbull instead of water to swallow proplus :holmes:
Just made a coffee so strong it tastes like coffee syrup... it's not pleasant but it's too early for sleep!
Original post by S-man10
Imagine using redbull instead of water to swallow proplus :holmes:

I've done that before...desperate times call for desperate measures!
Reply 58
Coffee with white chocolate liqueur! Heaven...and getting me through revision!
Reply 59
Why am I only just finding out now about a caffeine society? I love it, live off it. Pretty sure its the one thing that got me through my A levels

Quick Reply

Latest