The Student Room Group

MySQA 2012

It's New Year and that can only mean one thing - counting down to the exams. Sorry, but you know it's true and you should be working by now.

My name is SAM and I'm here to help you with any questions you have about the SQA exams, and particularly to encourage you to sign up for the MySQA results service to get your results early by text or email.

I'll be putting up some study tips as well and generally doing what I can to make the whole ghastly business as painless for you as possible.

SAM:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mysqa
It's New Year and that can only mean one thing - counting down to the exams. Sorry, but you know it's true and you should be working by now.

My name is SAM and I'm here to help you with any questions you have about the SQA exams, and particularly to encourage you to sign up for the MySQA results service to get your results early by text or email.

I'll be putting up some study tips as well and generally doing what I can to make the whole ghastly business as painless for you as possible.

SAM:smile:

Hi there SAM, are the texts/emails going to come in during the day of the results, this year? :fluffy:
Reply 2
Can i change my phone number online?
Reply 3
Original post by Inlineadam
Can i change my phone number online?

I just did that today, so I imagine you can, too. :yep:
Hi Guys, not sure what the delivery details will be this year - that doesn't usually get decided until Feb - but my guess would be they'll be going out the same morning as the results are due to arrive by post. That's assuming the texts don't take it upon themselves to send themselves early like they did last year!

I will keep you posted, we're just starting to firm up on all the arrangements now.

SAM

(And yes, you can change any of your details on your profile page on the MySQA site)
When's results day this year? (I'm just bypassing all thoughts of exams.)
Results day is the 7th August this year (calendar slip has meant it's a little later this year). A lot of water to go under the bridge before then...
Reply 7
What are the rules about calculators in maths exams?
Hi Paul

The skinny on calculators is that they are only allowed in specified examinations. Your school (or college?) will be able to tell you which ones.

SAM :smile:
Reply 9
Hahahahahahahaa
Original post by JaggySnake95
Do you recommend mastarbating before or after exams?

Also the website shows me as only doing Biology, Geography and Informaton Systems at Higher, while Maths and Englsih are absent..?

Doubt you're going to do well in English :tongue:
Original post by badumdumtscht
Doubt you're going to do well in English :tongue:

Ipod. Fingers. ****ty Keyboard.

Oh and I'm ill and tired. :smile:
Reply 12
Who ever neg repped me is a sad geek with no humor
Starting to put together this year's promotional campaign. Anything you feel needs to be included/excluded to tempt more of you to sign up for MySQA?
I know you're probably in the middle of prelims, but if you could spare a few moments to fill in the survey attached it would help us deliver a better service in future. Thanks! SAM :smile:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D6MWYV5
Original post by mysqa
I know you're probably in the middle of prelims, but if you could spare a few moments to fill in the survey attached it would help us deliver a better service in future. Thanks! SAM :smile:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D6MWYV5

Stop distracting us.
Original post by JaggySnake95
Stop distracting us.

You are in for a nasty surprise when you encounter real life and expect to continue to behave as you have in this thread.
Anyone doing higher geography? Need some help with that. Oh and chemistry and biology, higher by the way :smile:

I agree - stop being so immature!!!
Original post by TheUnbeliever
You are in for a nasty surprise when you encounter real life and expect to continue to behave as you have in this thread.

I hope nobody in 'real life' is as boring as you are.
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Anyone doing higher geography? Need some help with that.

What do you need help with? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending